Hotmail , Yahoo and New Server Sending Problems

Hi all ,

i've new server with 2 ips ,

i can't send emails to hotmail

i made spf , domainkey , rDNS

everything is ok , i contacted Hotmail to be part of SenderId program ,and told me 2 days and sending will be ok , i waited for 10 days , till now every new member can't recive ctivation email , what shall i do ??????

My server not open relays ... Not in blacklist

any help please ???

the emails sent to yahoo delay for days and in most cases deosn't sent ....

please help me first with hotmail please ...

thanx

Keeping compliant with the large free email providers is an ongoing job. My best advice is to get someone else to manage it for you if you can. It's unlikely that there is just one problem with your setup.

Regards,

Make sure you have SPF records for the domain you are sending mail from. Also check your mail log for any errors.

Thanx utropicmedia-karl for info ,

hsphereclub :

mydomain has spf , and when sending with php get no errors but no email deliver to hotmail, but when sending by SMTP got some errors

" We do not authorize the use of this system to transport unsolicited, 220 and/or bulk e-mail. "

I encountered this problem with hotmail. It took me over a month to finally comply with there wishes. Google for hotmail junkmail program. Once I signed up with that and they verified everything they instantly started letting my servers emails through. IT was a real PITA but it worked for me. Now I get emails when people dont want to be sent email and I just remove them from my list. Or have my clients remove them. Hope this helps. Kel
    Tiny Portal Hosting

Premiere hosting for smf/tp software

thanx OCB649 i filled this form
    https://support.msn.com/default.aspx...ctkey=edfsmsbl.

instead of this
    https://support.msn.com/eform.aspx?p...rpp&ct=eformts

because of

The Junk Mail Reporting program is a service developed for commercial mailers and e-mail administrators. If you cannot send e-mail to Hotmail customers, you can create a support request on the MSN Support Home page at https://support.msn.com/default.aspx...ctkey=edfsmsbl.
    i'll have to wait for 4 days to get reply

Good luck with it. I hope it works for you. Keep us posted on how it goes.
    Tiny Portal Hosting

* Moved to Technical and Security Issues....

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

ok , ocb649 if i got solution , i'll write here

i got reply but i can't copy it because it contain urls and Vb codes ,,, got message from WHT contain i must have 5 reply to write URls and Vb codes in my reply ...

yahoo sucks. hotmail rocks. i have sent inquiries to yahoo 4 times now over a month, and i keep getting a generic stupid response. microsoft was very friendly, and they solved my issue in 2 days. that's a WOW for me.

Yes that the true ... hotmail reply after 24 hr max 48 hr ...

they tolde me to get confirmation from server ISP that i own the ip of the server , and server ISP sent emails to hotmail to confirm that and i wait their reply ,,, i hope this be good

I'm back again , it was big story

they requested me to join JMR program,

asked about confirmation from ISP ,

i signed for electornic confirmation with electronic signature to JMR , and that's assume to complete the mission , but till now after joining this program , i can't send to hotmail any email ,,,,

I had the same issue. After signing up I sent them a email telling them that now nothing would go through and they instantly fixed the issue. Send them a email and they should get it going for ya.
    Tiny Portal Hosting

thanx TPHOSTING for advice

i'll send them email , i hope they solve it