Main Domain/Addon Domain Problem

Someone told me that you can find out what the main domain of a cPanel account is just by knowing the addon domain just by typing this format into the browser:

domainname/~username/

One of my customers wants to make two sites and wants to use an addon domain to put in the second domain. He doesn't want other people to be able to find out in any way that the two domain names are on the same account, though. Is there anyway to prevent such a thing from happening?

Midpulse | Customized Shared Web Hosting With VPS-Like Resources
    24/7 Support - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - Daily Backups
    www.Midpulse.com - Doing Business Since 2007

Server Ip/ any domain /~username takes you to the public_html of the main domain for that account. So if someone did this for a client with an addon domain, they would see the main domain.

But how would they know the cpanel user name to begin with?
    MK Hosting - Reliable Affordable UK Hosting Since 2005
    www.mkhosting.co.uk
    Shared Hosting - Reseller hosting - Dedicated Servers - VPS - Colocation - IT Services

Quote Originally Posted by firedup View Post
    Someone told me that you can find out what the main domain of a cPanel account is just by knowing the addon domain just by typing this format into the browser:

domainname/~username/

One of my customers wants to make two sites and wants to use an addon domain to put in the second domain. He doesn't want other people to be able to find out in any way that the two domain names are on the same account, though. Is there anyway to prevent such a thing from happening?
    If someone was determined enough to figure out the username for the account, I doubt you'll be able to keep them from figuring out two websites are hosted on the same account
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

It sounds like it's really not a problem, and nothing to worry about. Thanks for the help.

Midpulse | Customized Shared Web Hosting With VPS-Like Resources
    24/7 Support - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - Daily Backups
    www.Midpulse.com - Doing Business Since 2007