WHMreseller Nightmare

Hi,

WHMreseller has died again! I have no option but to post here, as it's the only place Brett bothers to act upon. I've had a ticket open for 3 weeks now with no response, and feel no point in opening a new ticket for the latest issue.

This issue has removed ALL reseller permissions on one of my servers. After spending 4 hours last night repairing the damage, I woke today to find it had happened all over again.

Any one else had this problem, or know what to do with it?
    █ Tech-Hosts
    https://www.tech-hosts.co.uk
    █ UK Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS & Dedicated Servers

Is this the software you are referring to: http://deasoft.com/software.php ?

If so, make sure automatic cPanel updates are turned off and be prepared to fix WHMReseller every time you update cPanel.
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

im to haveing issues now it says the license server is down

i think brett needs to do some explaining as my license has spent most of its time down i think some compensation should be in place and as for support well lack of support more like its a disgrace i feel sorry for his hosting clients

What happens when the company is a 1 man show. Wonder when they(he) will release a stable patch for v3
    VimHost█ Providing Web Hosting since 2003: 13 Years of Dedication to our customers ~ Premium Hosting in Canada
    Email Hosting | RTMP Hosting | FFMPEG Hosting

He seems to advertise to no end. But there end user support is crap. Hence why I havent ever bought it.

I bought it and it has worked well so far although it did take about 10 days for me to receive my license.

Have had similar problems in the past, but now things seems to be working fine with the software. Hopefully this will continue.
    LaneHost.com | Professional Web Hosting Solutions
    Affordable Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Dedicated Servers at Great Prices!
    Follow us on Twitter!