Exclamation Nethostspace.com Server get down everyday Anyone got this problem like me ?

Nethostspace.com Server get down everyday
    try to chat with them but you have to wait and wait for a long time.
    seem like they never care clients
    Anyone got this problem like me ?
    Please share any trouble with us

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. But if things are not working for you, you may need to think about looking a new host.
    I hav not heard about them, and from their site, I can see they are into massive overselling.
    You need to remember that you will get for what you pay and if you ar getting services very cheaply, you will be compromising on some thing else. And in most cases it will be quality.
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

Which type of accout you had ? Was it a shared or reseller plan ?
    Any way it is a reflection of their good service.
    How long you waites for their replay ? How many times you had aproched them ?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodsucker View Post
    Nethostspace.com Server get down everyday
    try to chat with them but you have to wait and wait for a long time.
    seem like they never care clients
    Anyone got this problem like me ?
    Please share any trouble with us
    Servers are not supposed to go down everyday, but if you are not sure if it is your connection or their server you might want to look for a monitoring system to check and document the problems.

Or as iHubnet-matt said; look for an other host.

Whatever you decide, make backups while you still can if you did not do this already.
    cPanel Servers in Europe: Strasbourg (FR), Haarlem & Amsterdam (NL) & Kent (UK), USA (Los Angeles, St.Louis), Asia (Singapore) | Follow us at Twitter: @040hosting
    Shared | Reseller | (managed) Dedicated Hosting | Domain Registrar | SSL Registrar | Cloudlinux Partner| 040Hosting (Registered company #17093425 KVK Eindhoven, The Netherlands)