* Looking for a Global pratner recomandation

Hi,

I need ur help in location a Domain Global Registrar, that i will become a local buissnes partener with (Local as in my native country only). My aim is to become a local registrar and use his Global service to provice local target customer with a Local&Global one-stop-solution.

Thus, i need ur input on the big player around and any expiriance with them (Espcially on the mater at hand).

10x.
    IT & Web Services - Hosting, Domains, SEO, Project Mang.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sustainable SEO | Articles Depot

when you say global you need someone who can handle every extension on earth, or major gTLDs (com/net/org/info/etc) and your local one?

Sorry, I don't quite fully understand your needs.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance

OK - I guess i was a bit unclear.

What i want to achive is: A local domain-registrar buissnes (i.e. Provides service for local crowd) that can handle both local domains & global domains (All major gTLDs and others if possible). My aim is a one-stop-domain-shop for local users.

For this, i'm looking around for a global provider (As mentioned above) that can become my buissnes partener. In the sense that all my not-local registration will be via his interface.

So you can already handle local domain registrations?

So I am guessing you either need someone with a private label service/reseller program and/or API.

There is a lot of approaches to this, how involved you want to be.

Private label programs are generally hosted by the registrar and you can customize a site, enom, dotster, godaddy, directi and many others have solutions like this. You brand a page and they handle everything basically.

Reseller accounts - you get discount pricing, often subaccounts so customers can manage their own domains, they have varying degrees of support/service from registrar for your customers depending on registrars.

API - allows you to integrate a registrar's solution into your existing website, this requires some time and programmers, though some people have built solutions for this like modernbill for example integrate with multiple registrars to handle domain registrations.
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance

Acctualy - I still don't have a local registry account.

As i need to display backing numbers i don't have in my buissnes. I can easly get someone to back me up (As i am well conected). But, i figure a much smarter move will be to get that one-stop-domain-shop.

Thus, my post here ...

eNom, WildWestDomains (GoDaddy), ResellerClub (Directi) are the big three (in order of size). I think WWD don't have an API.
    Signature Under Construction.

Quote Originally Posted by stu2 View Post
    eNom, WildWestDomains (GoDaddy), ResellerClub (Directi) are the big three (in order of size). I think WWD don't have an API.
    Godaddy does have an API.
    https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/reseller/api.asp?ci=9058

(i hate them with a passion but that is another story )

I'd look at eNoms 'pdq' solution, sounds about what you want, and I'm sure people on WHT can help you with this.