10 Domains Allowed, 30GB Space, 600GB B/W just for $8.75/Mo

About NetMaxtorŽ
    NetMaxtorŽ provides its customers with high quality web hosting services at an affordable price. Our experienced technical support team ensure customers receive hassle free support, all of the time. More

Support
    At NetMaxtorŽ we recognize that customer service must be placed as the number one priority for any communications company, every customer needs some level of support sometime during their time with a web host. More
    24/7/365 Phone Support
    24/7/365 Email Support (& Support Ticket System)

Most Popular Web Hosting Plans

Personal
    20GB Web Space, 400GB Bandwidth per Month, 1 Domain allowed, Unlimited Email/FTP/EMail & Unlimited MySQL Data Bases, Fantastic Deluxe with most popular automated scripts and 24/7 FREE support.
    $5.75/Mo (Discounts when you pay yearly) More

Business
    30GB Web Space, 600GB Bandwidth per Month, 10 Domains allowed, Unlimited Email/FTP/EMail & Unlimited MySQL Data Bases, Fantastic Deluxe with most popular automated scripts and 24/7 FREE support.
    $8.75/Mo (Discounts when you pay yearly) More

Enterprise
    60GB Web Space, 1200GB Bandwidth per Month, 100 Domains allowed, Unlimited Email/FTP/EMail & Unlimited MySQL Data Bases, Fantastic Deluxe with most popular automated scripts and 24/7 FREE support.
    $12.75/Mo (Discounts when you pay yearly) More

Whether you are an experienced web developer or a complete novice, our plans have been designed with you in mind. We are specialized in quality Web Hosting solutions at affordable prices, along with the best technical support and customer service in the industry. Whether you need a reliable host for your web site, we have the right solutions for you!

I need some space to host backups of my cpanel accounts on a VPS I have. I need about 20-30gb disc space, but only about 100gb bandwidth.

What can you do for me?