Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    well..it doesnt take much time and i have some spare time, why not give it a shot?I dont have any in my portfolio, I need some in there.
    Banner Design - Professional Designs - 24hr Turn-Around Guaranteed - 20DollarBanners.com

Online Photo Editor
    Retouch or Add effects to your photos with 1 click

my submition if i am not too late...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cs.gif  

people read the first post in this thread there is a background colour there!!!
    Also a white background would be good hehe

here is a revised one with another logo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cs2.gif  

please read!!!!
    background colour!!!!

another one with different shape
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails controlsync03.gif  
    Banner Design - Professional Designs - 24hr Turn-Around Guaranteed - 20DollarBanners.com

Online Photo Editor
    Retouch or Add effects to your photos with 1 click

sorry, it said dark background as well, anyway, here is those logos with the rite background colors,...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cs.gif  

1 hours left

my entry

Illustrator based vector logo, can be resized according to requirement without loosing quality, ready for camera ready artwork or for stationery work, can be brokeup into spot colours if required for printing.

demand $45.00
    payment via our 2checkout.com account
    Thankyou!

sorry forgot to attach file
    here it is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails controlsync.gif  

keep them coming
    fazel isn't back yet!!!

1 hr overdue
    Bannaz™ | Amazing Banner Ad Designer!
    Need banners? Visit our Website
    New Facebook Banner Ads! Bannaz.com/facebook

Jonny, with past experience we've worked with logo designers who've had a good standard of logos in their portfolios, however when it comes to actually working with us on mission-critical projects, it takes them several hundred trys (quite literally) to come up with something we want.

One of the reasons for holding this contest was to see the abilities of the designers here on WHT. Not only would we get multiple choices to choose from, we'd also get a list of designers who we can work with in future. I'd rather work with one set designer because once they get accustomed to our style, it's easier to get work done quicker.

We set some simple instructions, and those that responded with exactly what we wanted straight away distinguished themselves from those that didn't, I've got a list of those designers now that I know in the future I can outsource work to. I think this has been extremely valuable. I need to now make the final choice, inform here who the winner was, and pay the winner. A side note, this contest wasn't about a limited sum, if you noticed, I asked the designers to name their price. If it warranted it, I would have quite happily paid the price the designer set for an exceptional logo.

We're arranging the payment to the designer we've chosen, and asking him to make some changes to the finished design. I'll post the winner and his entry here once everything is done. So the contest is now over. Thanks to everyone who posted.

To those designers, whose logos we didn't choose, some of the logos were quite good and we have taken note of your contact details. You might be contacted in future when we need more work done.
    Last edited by Chachi; 08-14-2002 at 04:37 PM.

i am winner!!! sorry!

Ok everything's finalized, the winner was Voldemort, of Ingendesigns. His design entry is attached.

Thanks to everyone else who entered.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails controlsync.jpg  

i'm not knocking it at all Fazel you got the good deal....but TBH i wouldnt have seen the merit in spending hours designing something that *may* have been chosen and only earned me $ 30

Buyers market on WHT, there are a lot of good designs about and alot of slim payers....

I recently saw a few pieces i liked and asked the designer for a quote, it was a lot higher than anything else round here but the fact is the work deserved the tag so i've no problem in paying the dues....

$ 30 for a logo is a steal and its nice to see some serious competition in a thread

Cheers,
    Jonny b
    http://www.vibus.net
    UK Reseller, Dedicated & Collocation Accounts

the logo you've chosen is okay, but the slogan text is just bad typography--hard to read, too scrunched up..

Originally posted by Fazel3
    Ok everything's finalized, the winner was Voldemort, of Ingendesigns. His design entry is attached.

Thanks to everyone else who entered.

Hi!

It is really hard to catch up, especially when you are asleep while everybody is working. Hehe.

Congrats to the winner!

Fazel, feel free to take a look at us when you have free time. Too bad we were not able to submit our entry.

Thanks.

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12