* List of hosting companys that offers VDS

Hi guys!
    Lets make a list of everyone who offers VDS (Virtual Dedicated Server) hosting with control panel.
    I will begin with someone i know:
    It would be better if you will also include short description of their advantages and lacks.
    Last edited by SAMSON; 08-15-2002 at 12:18 PM.

Chicago, IL
    cagedtornado does, I know a couple others here do.
    Chicago Electronic Cigarettes: Tobacco Free, Smoke Free. 3 E-Cig Models, 11 flavors, and accessories.

Southern California
    Thread move to advertising forums so that hosts who currently offer VPS can reply directly to this thread. - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

VDS seems to be much more costlier than the getting a actual dedicated server ??

Why would that be so ??

brands, the prices on VDS should not be compared with unmanagment but with managment dedicated server. In this case VDS is much more favourable..

Thanks for mentioning us SAMSON
    Last edited by ISPserver; 08-15-2002 at 09:11 AM.

I think we have distracted from a theme. Lets keep on our list.
    I know two more: and (and many others) also sells VPS services based on Ensim technology

Thank you.
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

Visist and select the option on virtual private servers. It'll give you quite a comprehensive list on companies offering VSPs.

Communitech - Quality web hosting services to over 23,000 organizations in over 140 countries worldwide. Our web hosting products include virtual servers, VPS solutions, dedicated hosting, application hosting and co-location services. Find out why we are consistently rated one of the top 10 web hosting firms worldwide.

Superb - Superb web hosting at a Superb price. Our Network Operations Center is staffed with dedicated technical staff on duty 24x7, no exceptions. We have multiple redundant DS-3s to six independent major backbones. We keep parts and complete replacement servers on site and in case of a server failure; we can rebuild the server within the hour, while directing its traffic to temporary backup servers.
    Chicago Job Resource
    YOUR career connection for Chicago jobs, careers and employment

hi 99