[For Hire] Voice Over Talent

Hello there!

I've been working as a professional talent in the voice-over industry for about two years. In addition to my mainstream work, I have very specific experience in voicing for Web Services/IT clients. (Believe it or not, I landed my first On-Hold/IVR job at WebHostingTalk years ago!)

If you need a male voice for any of the following applications, I'd love to work with you!

• IVR/On-Hold Systems
    • Television or Radio Commercials
    • Internet Animation (SitePal is very popular!)
    • Standard Animation
    • E-Learning/How-To
    • Internet Radio Imaging
    • Podcast Imaging/Narration

I have a selection of sample work available for preview depending on your project's type. If you're interested in these services, I'm always happy to provide a custom audition. It's always a good idea to get a feel for the product before you buy!

Rates are flexible and based upon:
    • Project Type
    • Project Length
    • Intended Audience
    • Fast/Normal Turn-Around
    • Returning Client Status

My interest is in providing a positive experience for first-time voice-seekers as well as seeker veterans.

I record in my studio for export to all manner of high-quality audio files. Product delivery can be made via HTTP, FTP, E-Mail, or CD (via Air Mail). I am also phone patch-equipped!

If you have any questions, please feel free to post here or send me a private message.

Thanks!

A demo of the voice may be a good idea?

Hi Rameen!

Thanks for the suggestion. I provide demos based on the client's project type.

Thanks again!