help with an order system

Hi!

I am finishing my hosting site.. and now I need build a system order (but i am not a code guy), so I don't know what to do now. Can someone help ?

thanks
    Daniel

http://whmcs.com

They are amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Soskel34 View Post
    http://whmcs.com

They are amazing

+1 Makes life much easier. You can automate the entire order process.

thanks guys...

my doubt is how integrate into my site.

but if my dedicated server plan.. don't have this software. Will i need to do all by hand that forms ?
    Last edited by zilli; 02-12-2008 at 04:48 PM.

You'll probably be spending a few more bucks to get someone to integrate that into your design.

Yep I'd go with whmcs, it's excellent, costs from as little as $15.95 a month.

Also, they'll integrate it into your site design from as little as $34.95 One Time
    Hosting Community Talk - A new community orientated Webhosting discussion, guides, and industry news forum. Why not JOIN TODAY!
    My North Wales - A Community/Tourism discussion forum for residents and visitors to North Wales, United Kingdom.

Get WHMCS and use their integration service. It's just great. Don't pay anyone else $15 to get it integrated. Use WHMCS integration service, it's professional.
    HighLayer - Canadian Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Dedicated Servers
    Latest cPanel/WHM - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 24/7 Support
    Visit www.highlayer.com or Call 1-888-84-LAYER

yea whmcs. we use that for our billing system as well. they are great. very user-friendly design, and fast support. some bugs , but as soon as we report that, they fix those in the next version.
    RVSkin, RVSiteBuilder, Triple Backup, Unlimited End-user Support Reseller Hosting
    Sales Team from TheMagicHost.com

You cannot go wrong with WHMCS. They are constantly coming out with more and more modules to support almost all control panels.
    www.DMEHosting.com - DME Hosting LLC | Servers, KVM/OpenVZ VPS's, Email Hosting, Web Hosting

Another supporter of WHMCS . With new features and updates released all the time, plus heaps of support for different registers and control panels. WHMCS rules!

WHMCS is grabbing the market share of automated billing very rapidly.
    www.DMEHosting.com - DME Hosting LLC | Servers, KVM/OpenVZ VPS's, Email Hosting, Web Hosting

Another fan of WHMCS here. We had a few issues with email when we first installed WHMCS and they got it fixed for us (actually was just a stupid error, dont test your ticket system with an admin email address).

Great people over there.
    Bryan

Thanks guys.. I already order WHMCS.

Bests,
    Daniel

I would have said Clientexec or WHMCS, but because your not a code guy go with WHMCS. Clientexec takes more work to become one with your site

Quote Originally Posted by zilli View Post
    Thanks guys.. I already order WHMCS.

Bests,
    Daniel
    Well, I was about to suggest WHMAP, but seems I'm a bit late. Good luck with WHMCS and do let us know how it turns out
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

WHMCS is very powerful and will treat you right!