Hosting Company for Sale - Annual Income: $4755.00

Hi,

I am looking at selling my hosting company (21 active services - 20 customers). The company has been in operation just over 1 month and has seen a lot of repeat orders and new orders. The annual income is for hosting services only - the company has no customers with domain names registered with us.

Basically the whole customer base has Virtual Servers with us, and a couple of customers have reseller packages.

The company usually recieves 2 or 3 support tickets a day and takes around 1 or 2 new virtual server orders a day - be advised not much marketing has been done.

This sale includes:

1) Company domain names (.com and.net)
    2) Website design powered by a content management system
    3) Industry contacts with the datacentre we use
    4) All customers

We use WHMCS on a leased no branding license for support and billing.

For this i am looking at offers around the $6,000 mark and a quick sale. Payment would need to be by Bank Transfer or some other secure means - i regret to say that i am not very keen in accepting paypal.

This company is being sold because i want to venture into other online areas including programming.

For additional information please PM me (MSN address available upon request). You will need to agree to an NDA.

Hello,

We are very interested in this. Before wasting your time exchanging NDA's, etc I have 1 question.

These are VPS and reseller accounts?

Yes they are. All of them are Virtual servers apart from 2 customers that have reseller accounts.

I am setting the asking price to $4,500 as ideally looking for a quick sale. The company also has a couple of assets - for additional information please PM me for an NDA.

send me an nda please to sales [at] maxmediasolutions.com

Sent over the NDA to you.

A sale is currently pending.

Quote Originally Posted by webhostforsale1 View Post
    Annual Income: $4755.00
    Quote Originally Posted by webhostforsale1 View Post
    company has been in operation just over 1 month
    Are the clients paying Annually or Monthly ?
    i.e. is this a new company thats done $390 in sales, or one tahts actually done $4755 in sales ?
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Has this company been sold?

webhostforsale1, could you please update us about the status of this Sale?

I would like to know as well.