* vexxhost vs fdcservers i like one VPS

There's a way to know which server is faster or that has more time online, know your speed, etc. ...

I want to buy a vps, but who have their own datacenter.

Fdcservers.net vs. vexxhost.com

What are your experiences with these companies, and if they know any better both in quality and price.

My English is basic, apologize if I have any error.

There are only a select few VPS providers who own their own datacenter, if you don't mind me asking, why does that matter to you? I don't see any benefits of a VPS provider owning their datacenter.

What are you looking for exactly? Are you looking for unmetered, managed, etc?

FDC is a good unmanaged unmetered provider.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by devonblzx View Post
    There are only a select few VPS providers who own their own datacenter, if you don't mind me asking, why does that matter to you? I don't see any benefits of a VPS provider owning their datacenter.

What are you looking for exactly? Are you looking for unmetered, managed, etc?

FDC is a good unmanaged unmetered provider.
    Because I would like to have good prices and a dealer could sell the products of its supplier

In my search I found this company vpsland.com

But I would like to hear their views, which are in the world of internet endless hosting companies with these characteristics

Just because someone owns their own datacenter doesn't mean they are going to be cheaper. Most everyone has the same hardware costs, and a lot of providers may use their own bandwidth providers but may not be in their own datacenter.

Most providers are in a carrier-neutral datacenter like Equinix. You should read up on Equinix, the reason most providers are in this type of datacenter instead of their own is it brings them access to 10's to 100's of internet providers.