The right host for me?

Hey
    I am looking for a top notch host that can guarantee me 100% uptime. I am running a social media network that will have a lot of streaming video/music. We are looking for very powerful managed or unmanaged dedicated servers. To start we will need one and within three months will most likely need about 3-5.

Servers obviously must be fast and the connections even faster, HD storage above 500 GB is an asset. I am not looking for someone to say “I can do this” I am looking for referrals to larger companies that can be available for support real-time 24/7.

Jason M
    Experienced Web Developer

Considering you want support real-time 24/7, you probably want your servers to be fully managed. Do you have any idea how much traffic you plan to use on a monthly basis?

Are there any hosts that offer 100% uptime with their servers?

However, there are plenty of big companies. Do you have any preferred hosting area? (America/Europe/Asia/...)

Preferebly America, I am open to Europe/Asia if I get some good reviews
    Jason M

Quote Originally Posted by cristibighea View Post
    Considering you want support real-time 24/7, you probably want your servers to be fully managed. Do you have any idea how much traffic you plan to use on a monthly basis?
    looking around 1-3 TB
    Jason M

100% network uptime? Or server?
    Most server offers i see comes with 1.5/2TB traffic.

As for reliable provider, you might like to check out reviews here. You can check out Softlayer. Though i have talked only with their sales, they sound good to me.
    WebHosting.com.bd - Web Hosting Bangladesh
    Limited Sites Per Server | cPanel | RVSiteBuilder PRO | Rapid Support | Pay-As-You-Go Reseller
    DomainDokan.com - Domain Registration Bangladesh
    Real-time Registration | Online Control Panel | Rapid Support | Turn-key Reseller

You will probably need to check out Rackspace if you wish to get the level of uptime you are looking for.
    Dedicated Servers. Resellers Welcome.
    www.dediwebhost.com