Thread: Hosting company

Hosting company

Hi guys i am looking forward for a good hosting company for my site .... can any one suggest some of the good companies...
    Looking for someone to manage Link Building? Have a look at BlognList link building.Also join, attractive
    Link building affiliates.

That would depend on what you are looking for. How much are you going to need, and how many visitors do you think you will have?
    - WireSix - Dedicated Servers, Custom Configurations, Colocation - Celebrating 5 years!

You may want to check the Web Hosting Forum and the Hosting Offers

Could you provide some more information about your budget and specific hosting requirements? Your ideal host choice will vary upon what you're looking to have hosted.
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

RICK22 I think that you'd better look for instead of looking forward to your new web hosting company to satisfy your needs. If I were you I'd follow boonchuan's advice.
    Do not wait for web hosting company come to you. Fist staep is always yours.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

You could search around for customer opinions on various hosts, begin here on WHT. A host with *mostly* positive feedback is probably worth looking into.

Good luck!
    Web Hosting Reviews based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

Without the specification we connot give you a suggestion. Any way before you going to tie up with web host, you should aware of their service.

From their list of plan, you should select good one .For analyzing their service, you can approach their support department through a live chat.

Which type of hosting you want. I think cheap web hosting with more space and bandwidth are not a good one. Remember " you will get for what you paid "

"Goog hosting company" is pretty General. You'd better specify what do you need.
    DawHB.com - Web Hosting Blog | VPSHostDir.com - VPS Hosting Media

Agree, if you want detailed suggestion, you need specify your requirement and budget. It can even help decide whether shared plans suit your site or not. For general "good" hosting companies, I'd suggest HostGator and HostICan.

Quote Originally Posted by john8 View Post
    Agree, if you want detailed suggestion, you need specify your requirement and budget. It can even help decide whether shared plans suit your site or not. For general "good" hosting companies, I'd suggest HostGator and HostICan.
    How can you help to decide? You just can advise, not decide.

That's right, we can only give advices because . Rick will be decide which host is more better
    I don't have any direct experience with Hostgator. Even though I have heard some mixed review about them.

If you make a quick search you can see the service that provided by Hostican

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=671155

host monster i think is a good hoster and thier support is very good , but host is depending on your website needs

As others have said, search WHT, define what your needs are,
    also ask plenty of Pre-Sales questions.

A little sideways, I love your 'tagline'.
    Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future and renders the present inaccessible.