Thread: A2 Hosting?

A2 Hosting?

I'm looking to host 10-20 small WordPress blogs, static sites, Joomla sites, etc.

It's hard to find A2 Hosting reviews here (yes, I searched, but search was also being wonky). Yet people like them on Twitter.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
      0 Not allowed!

Any thoughts?
    It sometimes happens that a company gets a good name built on hearsay. I'd focus on finding a good number of reviews where you can verify (or it has been otherwise verified) that the person making the recommendation really is a customer. It's not like there's a lack of hosting solutions out there. Expand your potential hosts list indiscriminately, and then contract it discriminately.
      0 Not allowed!

Here's some info on A2 Hosting you might find useful:

http://www.webhostingstuff.com/uptime/A2Hosting.html

Looks like they've been posting some great uptime stats
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks! Unfortunately, however, those figures are not credible.

asmallorange.com has great uptime stats there too, yet the last two A Small Orange customers I asked -- both technology bloggers like me -- said they are leaving due to poor uptime.
      0 Not allowed!