* WiredTree.com 1month review

Wow, how do they do it? My support time has been so excellent it's scary really. I have posted before some tickets on here with times like 6min, 4min even one was 2min. Extra fast support that takes off so much off of you.

For example, when sometimes there's something I need to do to my server and need support, my usual thought would be to go to google and try to find it, but because WiredTree's support is so fast, I just go directly to them it's faster than google!

Speeds have been great, stability is amazing, uptime greatness and again the support is greatness.

I have taken hosting from so many hosts, about 20 or so alltogether, I'm yet to find a company like WiredTree.

Domain hosted : videosbase.com

10/10

Thank you very much for the review! I'm glad to hear our service has lived up to your expectations and we'll do our best to ensure it continues to.
    Zac Cogswell
    WiredTree Fully Managed VPS and Dedicated Hosting | Average Helpdesk Response <15 Minutes, 24x7 Instant Phone Support
    Follow us on Twitter: @WiredTree | Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WiredTree
    zac @ wiredtree.com | toll-free: 1.866.523.8733 local: +1.312.447.0510

Stashhh,

Which VPS account do you have with WiredTree? How many concurrent users do you average?

The 512VPS. I have ran tests of 50 and more concurrents and all was EXTRA smooth with 4-5other websites hosted on there too; with 1 being a forum.