Please recommend a host (less than $30 per year)

Requirements:
    Cpanel, WHM, etc
    space : > 2 gig
    bw : > 5 gig

preferably a well established host with minimum downtime, nice support...

Thank you.

I think your going to have a hard time trying to find a reseller with those requirements and that kind of price. Maybe you should check the Reseller Offers Section. There are lots of holidays coming up so that means lot of sales and discounts .
    Rageki Web Hosting Solutions - Canada & United States Web Hosting
    DirectAdmin & cPanel Control Panels
    99% Uptime!
    30 Day Money Back Guaranteed!

God please help me ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bbchai View Post
    God please help me ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!
    With that kind of requirements and budget, it will be very difficult to find a reseller account let alone a reliable one.

So I think you are the only one who can help yourself and that is by increasing your budget
    Roi

Your proposed budget is $2.50 per month (apparent maximum). You simply can not get any type of stable service for that price, most people spend more on beverages each day than you're proposing to spend for a whole year of quality web hosting service and support. Unless the company gets free machines, has a volunteer staff, pays no utilities or bandwidth fees and has no interest in turning a profit, it's simply not doable.

i found 2 hosts offering 5 gig for around $40 per year.... are they reliable ?

There is no harm trying since it will only cost you $40 if things didn't work out. For all you know, you might have better luck than the other 99.999999% of customers who use "cheap" hosting. Thus being able to host your domain(s) with a reliable cheap hosting

Good luck with your venture. And keep us updated.
    Last edited by rois; 02-11-2008 at 03:20 AM.
    Roi

As far as I see you are looking for the small downtime also. I recomend you have a look at host-tracker for those 2 companies to make small research.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

how to check whether a host is reliable ?
    i love you all, all of you are so nice ... muaks !

well love does not come cheap .... are you sure you posted this correctly? Maybe you just need a shared account? Even for a shared account $30 is kinda low, but you could find something.
    But as reseller, nobody in their right mind and business would offer that. Sorry!
    Let's talk custom servers and reseller plans

How can we know if they are reliable if you haven't told us which companies they are?
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

not only that, but are you sure they offer that as reseller packages?
    Let's talk custom servers and reseller plans

5GB bandwidth per month for less then $30 per YEAR? Good luck with that I think you'll need it. But you can search the names of the companies on these forums and google. But I agree with the others, I think what you need is shared hosting.