Mascot design $50 : first 5 clients only!

Greetings!

We are offering a special again. Get mascot from us
    for only $50. This offer is only good for the
    first five clients.

To reserve your spot, please do the following:

1. Send and email to: castlemelody AT gmail.com
    2. Subject: Valentine mascot special
    3. Message: Hello my name is Juan San Jose.
    I need 2 mascots. I understand it will cost me $50 per mascot.
    I will send the specification after I order.

Yes, each client can order as many mascots as he/she likes
    for only $50 each. That's it. We will then email back to
    you with instruction on how to send payments.

Thank you very much.

Happy Hearts Day people. Spread the love.

Last edited by Ganah ALLAN; 02-10-2008 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Added some details.
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Sent you an email, I hope I'm one of the 5

Got your email, John. 4 slots left.
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Update: 3 slots left. Thank you.

Update: No more slots left. Thank you very much for those who ordered.

Take care everyone!

I got an excellent design again

Thank you very much for the affirmation, John. We really appreciate it. We are glad to be of service to the community.

To everyone who ordered, thank you.

Take care all.