Can anyone recommend a Facebook application developer?

Hey all,

It might be too specific of a question, but can someone recommend a good and reliable Facebook application developer? Preferably someone you or one of your friends dealt with, someone who can show their portfolio/work. I'd appreciate a recommendation.
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

Do a search for Facebook Blogfuse in google

Work for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Express Tech View Post
    Do a search for Facebook Blogfuse in google

Work for you?
    Not really. Blogfuse has little to do with what I am looking for...

it is forbidden to recommend a friend or anything here in this forum, I think it would be better if u put your post in the advertisement forum

it is forbidden to recommend a friend or anything here in this forum, I think it would be better if u put your post in the advertisement forum
    What are you talking about?

That was probally the most off topic, un-informed Post i have ever seen, No one is advertising or recommending a friend, or anything of the sort, it was a question, Followed by an answer

Its like suggesting Google as a great search engine,

Furthermore the rule is

You may not use discussions to recommend, praise, or belittle other products or services, or any company; without first hand experience of those products or services. This includes companies recommending other companies. Any post not meeting a moderator's criteria will be removed without notice
    Back on topic, Sorry i couldnt be any further help artashes
    Last edited by Express Tech; 02-10-2008 at 07:57 PM.

I didn't say that someone recommended a friend, but he's asking us to recommend someone "Preferably someone you or one of your friends dealt with" I am sorry if in anyway I attacked anybody I didn't mean to I am just telling Artashes to post in the advertisement cause 2 weeks back I got a warning of something like that

I wasn't Upset, Just making a off topic statment, I believe the rule Applies to reccomending Products or service someone has never had experience with.

And or advertising in the non advertising section

For sure there are some facebook developers on WHT, they'll be able to apply for the job that was what I meant

Guys, providing a recommendation has always been a safe practice here at WHT, as long as it comes from direct experience. Obviously me posting this in an advertising forum will defeat the purpose of seeking references, instead it will create a lot of leads and people advertising themselves. I am looking for someone already tested and trusted who can accomplish a task. Nothing more to that.

But thanks anyway. I found a couple of people through LinkedIn, but those come from my personal research, not a recommendation from someone I know.