Direct admon to Cpanel database hep

Hi

My old host has direct admin and my new host is using cpanel.

How can i transfer my database?

Thanks

ok i did it.

Glad to hear you figured it out. For anyone else who has a similar problem, all you need to do is use the WHM Automated Account transfer tool. CPanel can automatically transfer accounts from DirectAdmin and other control panels.
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

w00t, finally DA transfers. This must be one of the new(er) additions. I know that for the longest time CP couldn't handle Plesk 7.5+ transfers either. Good to know that they've finally updated that older transfer system

Really though, if all you're after is transferring your database, all you need to do is login to phpmyadmin, dump the db to an sql file, then login to phpmyadmin on the NEW server, import that sql file. Pretty simple there
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details