DedicatedNOW.com BIG issues!

Hello WHT people,
    I have had my dedicated server from DedicatedNOW.com for approximatly 2 to 3 weeks now and the server has been having issues left and right. It has been a very rocky road for me. Everyday it's something new. as im typing this, cpanel/whm is throwing a 500 internal server error on all my hosted accounts. Can't access WHM either. Yesterday, The whole server went down. And before that, cpanel/whm went belly up again. The issue was fixed pretty quickly but these issues I can not have happen.

Basicly, I am in the market to getting a new dedicated server from somewhere that is reliable, not a reseller and is within $100.00 to $200.00 per month.

Please throw me some recommendations.

Thank You,
    QUALITY ONE DESIGNS LLC.
    Providing Businesses with a better solution
    www.qualityonedesigns.com

ThePlanet ?
    RageTracks.com -- Discover the latest Electronic Dance Music

It sounds like most of the issues you're experiencing have to do with management related tasks.

What kind of management level do you have with DedicatedNOW?

ManagedNOW Stage 3
    QUALITY ONE DESIGNS LLC.

Quote Originally Posted by qodesigns View Post
    Hello WHT people,
    I have had my dedicated server from DedicatedNOW.com for approximatly 2 to 3 weeks now and the server has been having issues left and right. It has been a very rocky road for me. Everyday it's something new. as im typing this, cpanel/whm is throwing a 500 internal server error on all my hosted accounts. Can't access WHM either. Yesterday, The whole server went down. And before that, cpanel/whm went belly up again. The issue was fixed pretty quickly but these issues I can not have happen.

Basicly, I am in the market to getting a new dedicated server from somewhere that is reliable, not a reseller and is within $100.00 to $200.00 per month.

Please throw me some recommendations.

Thank You,
    Hi.

I am sorry to hear about your issues, can you please pm me some of your tickets so I can investigate the issues you are having. I am glad that our techs were able to fix it pretty quick. But as you said this happening is not good when you are trying to run a business.

Looking forward to helping you. If necessary I will give you a whole new server to resolve the issue and prorate your billing date.
    Jay

Quote Originally Posted by jayglate View Post
    Hi.

I am sorry to hear about your issues, can you please pm me some of your tickets so I can investigate the issues you are having. I am glad that our techs were able to fix it pretty quick. But as you said this happening is not good when you are trying to run a business.

Looking forward to helping you. If necessary I will give you a whole new server to resolve the issue and prorate your billing date.

I called the guy thats on support tonight and He said he was going to reboot it for me and see what happens. I tried sending a support ticket through E-Mail and it bounced back to me saying:

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.
    Subject: FW: Cpanel/WHM issues
    Sent: 2/9/2008 1:45 AM
    The following recipient(s) could not be reached:
    [email protected]' on 2/9/2008 1:45 AM
    421 Unexpected log failure, please try later

So, I called and hopfully it can be fixed really soon.

If this happens again, Im going to take you up on your offer to switch servers.

Thank You,
    QUALITY ONE DESIGNS LLC.

I just tested our system from gmail it went through.
    You can always use
    https://support.fortressitx.com
    Jay

Douglas Hazard - Certifiable Sports Junkie and Sports Community Enthusiast

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)

Ahh, okay, must have gotten some wires mixed up here, on my end, that is. It IS, after all, SATURDAY! ::laughs:: Gotta love weekend mode.

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)

Well I ordered a server 16 hours ago, I am suppose to have server within next 8 hours, let's see how things go with them for me.

I hope hsbsitez that your experiance is better then mine has been. I just hope nothing else goes wrong. I really like this company and Douglas is a good man and support is somewhat quick so we will see what the future holds for the both of us.

I still kept my VPS from powerVPS. Those guys I don't think anyone can touch there support or VPS uptime. I love those guys!
    QUALITY ONE DESIGNS LLC.

Quote Originally Posted by hsbsitez View Post
    Well I ordered a server 16 hours ago, I am suppose to have server within next 8 hours, let's see how things go with them for me.
    Sales, Billing and Provisioning work Monday through Friday. Your order will be reviewed on Monday morning.

AND ONCE AGAIN MY SERVER GOES DOWN! WHAT IN THE HECK IS WRONG HERE!
    QUALITY ONE DESIGNS LLC.

Quote Originally Posted by qodesigns View Post
    ... WHAT IN THE HECK IS WRONG HERE!
    You're posting here instead of contacting them?
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Probably something with your software. Asking your host might get you the best response as I am sure they have 24x7 support, whereas that same support might not be viewing this thread.

That was my fault. I called and its because of the network maintenance. I jumped the gun on this one. I have alot of projects to push out and very little time. Sorry bout that Jayglate. Just stressed out at the moment.
    QUALITY ONE DESIGNS LLC.

You should use there Helpdesk to contact them and not come venting your frustrations on here. WHT is not your helpdesk.

Quote Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
    Sales, Billing and Provisioning work Monday through Friday. Your order will be reviewed on Monday morning.
    should have read that before sending the email... I guess I now have the power to predict the future and know what will be the reply to my email.