Thread: echolima?

echolima?

hi there,
    is anyone here hosting with them or have experience with them?

one of my clients is looking for a host and they have a plan that's perfect for her but i cannot recommend them to her because i don't know enough about them.

i see they post a lot in the requests and offers forums but cannot find anything more than that on them and a google groups search turns up a month old spam complaint and it's the only one of its kind.

any help or info is appreciated!

thanks!
    john
    "If you come to a fork in the road...take it"

Yogi Berra

wow...it's been several days and no one has replied to this.

surely someone has used echolima or know of someone who has. if not...man...i feel bad for chris and them.

thanks

Yogi Berra

Norm Sherman @ Netacore
    Fast/Reliable cPanel hosting on premium bandwidth
    http://netacore.com

You could try springing a few questions on their users at http://forums.echolima.com as well.

Cheers

Gary

hi and thanks for that but i was hoping to get objective opinions and not use echolima's own board to ask current users about their experience because that poses a credibility question.

anyhow...thanks. i must say that i'm not encouraged by what the complete lack of information about them.

i'm sure they do a decent job because they if someone had had a negative experience with them, i'm sure that they'd have spoken up.

yea..i have looked at google and google groups and come up with two posts that are usable. one of them complains about a spam report, and some other issues with email addresses and stuff but i contacted the originator of that post and he says that those problems have been corrected.

wow...this is indeed interesting. perhaps i'll go back to the drawing board.

Yogi Berra

Thumbs up

I have used them for over 9 months with no major problems with the last 7+ months being perfect.

They are extremly responsive to support although due to a good service I haven't needed a lot.

There plans are extemly competitive and hence keep my business.

Dylan

Sometimes no news is GOOD news!

-WC-

Echolima is good. I've been with them for over three months, and no problems that wasn't fixed in a short matter of moments. Their customer service is very prompt. I do recommend them for a selection.