Game Server Company For Sale

Game Server Company for sale... We have been around since 2002. Company owns racks in texas,virgina... half rack in stlouis and some colocated servers in seattle.

All the hardware is up for grabs aswell. We have approx 80 game server clients mixing from FULL DEDI clients and some with multiple servers. Overall about 170 game servers hosted. There are about 30 servers varying from dual xeon 2.6 to dual xeon 3.6. We also host about 400 ventrilo slots which comes up to about 20 clients. More details to be discussed via pm or email.

We are looking to sell asap. So please make your offer. Details upon request.

Thank you

Please email Romes[@]TFBGaming.biz with the info. Monthly income, monthly expsense, etc. Also include asking price.

Thanks.
    The Vanguard Project - New Science Fiction/Fantasy novel! Check it out!

3. pm me the details thanks

pm the details

Can you provide more details please.

Thanks.
    Spacerich Networks
    Spacerich.com - Superior Hosting Network
    Dedicated | Reseller | Shared Hosting. Since 2005.

As above, this is something we'd be interested in.

Please pm / email.

Thanks.
    Olly | INX-Gaming
    Call of Duty 4 hosting

yazan at rightservers.com please with all the details you have including which data centers you're currently in.

Thank you.
    Right Servers Inc. - Fully Managed Cloud Servers in Canada. Join our White Labelled WHMCS Cloud VPS Reseller Program to become your own host!
    SSD Accelerated Cloud | cPanel/WHM | Softaculous | Idera Backups | Bitcoin & Litecoin Accepted

To all those who have posted here im going to be gathering some more information before sending it public. While your all here Id like to offer the following aswell to all those out there... my time consumption in the server world is to grand to open another one...so heres a babystep for someone

Im looking to get rid of a company I started on the side. I have the site with a completely custom back end control panel for admining.

I have following in stock server wise

30x Dell Poweredge 1U rackmount, dual xeon 2.4, 2 gig ram, 2x36gig
    scsi

20x Dell PowerEdge 1U rackmount, dual xeon 3.2, 2-4gig ram, 2x 146gig scsi.

25x Dell PowerEdge 1U rackmount, Dual Xeon 3.6, 4 gig ram, 2x 146gig scasi

No clients listed.... company just needs some marketing material.

Offers are welcome. Please PM them to me. Comes with domain... ownAserver.com and complete custom website. I em a designer so for minimal cost I can redesign the website.

Has the game server company been sold?

Thanks.
    Right Servers Inc. - Fully Managed Cloud Servers in Canada. Join our White Labelled WHMCS Cloud VPS Reseller Program to become your own host!
    SSD Accelerated Cloud | cPanel/WHM | Softaculous | Idera Backups | Bitcoin & Litecoin Accepted

hey!

i am very interested, and perhaps we can buy quickly! please PM all the info...

all servers, total clients - ur website, software specs, and how much u want..

im ready to buy if price is right!
    if ($life == "fair") {exit;}else ($life = "1") {$reality_sets_in = 1;
    $server_cost = relative";
    $shared_host = $bye - $bye;}

please pm the details, i am interested

my minimum bid was $30 000. This is to low... if any serious bidders are out there please pm me

you need to post better details if you want people to bid let alone pm you offers...

a. you havent even gave out a rough profit return.

b. proof of this proffit.

doing this would increase more offers granted you dont have to do b publicly but atleast tell us a rough yearly profit.

Im composing a very detailed data sheet. Will have it ready by morning for those who need