Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exteremly interestin ECS World Info - Massive Fraud

There is a big case developing involving former fraudulentCEO of Bank Crozier; Peter Johansson, ECS World, Swedish Bank Handelsbanken that includes a massive fraud.

Interesting reading about poor business conduct and bribes to bank employees to get processing facilities.

Main:
    http://www.financialnewsdiscussion.c...nScanOrder.pdf

Banks Reply:
    http://www.financialnewsdiscussion.c...nBankReply.pdf

Further:
    http://www.financialnewsdiscussion.c...etPostings.pdf

I am not sure whether anyone is willing to read all the legal stuff that is mentioned in the links.
    Could you provide a brief summary of the allegation and the parties involved?

On a side note, I have always known that ECS World (Jason Field, or whatever the guy's name is...) could not be trusted and were doing things illegally. There are still plenty of processors processing under the radar and doing lots of things that violate the terms & conditions of the acquiring partner (and Visa/MC regulations) they work with. In the end, the merchants get burned...

There are lots of horror stories on ECS World, ETelegate, Instabill, Intabill and plenty of others. Please only go with the reliable ones:

WorldPay
    MetaCharge
    Ogone
    MultiCards
    PayVision

I think it will be worth while to read the allegations and parties involved.

But a summary:
    ECS has been frauded of 6MIL/USD+ by a well known group of former fraudsters that bribed bank employees to keep the account open although it breached not only laws but also VISA/MC rules.

If ECS had done a very simple background check, and by this I mean very simple, they could have avoided this debacle.

CARD EXPERT, PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSIBLE,
    joseccna@hotmail.com

Peter Johansson did time in jail for fraud.

used to be with some guy called Nick Nolter - All crooks!

Yepp...Nick Nolter is involved in this as well

Oh crazy, well simple answer: no ones getting any money then!

Last time I heard he made of with over 25mio in merchant funds...

Hi mister Hotdog101!

Appologize for my UPPERCASE letters, but I wrote it on a "Word and Text application, becase my english is not very professional, but I tried.

It seems you are a ECS-Member, if all together Report the Fraud to The Internet Crime Complaint Center and proceed to inform to the ONU and OEA Institutions about this crime, this is a group who will be catched, but if people like you that do not fight that do not leave the money to any stealer. Because the thing i could not understand, all Merchant says"They stole me" The did not return me the money back", "I closed my business", but what did you did after this? what fight did you go ahead? What is the legal procedure.

I have to inform Exist in The Caribbean a new Intercountry institutions, who works with this case, I have a friend helping me and our goverment is family of one of our company partner and they will ask the goberment of USA and UK to start the investigation.

If you are member of the Band get prepaired, Because God´s angels are back to you.

The justice of God is greater than any evil, God said let my revenge, because evil is no longer in my prensencia and unfair, the destroyer, the altivo, the evil heart of my eyes are behind the day and night and Jehovah of Israel said Believe me will not survive.

Many of us think we can make evil to others we can smile of the justice and innocent, but you have far there is someone, who created all that see all our actions and injustices.

How many poeple are in bed with hard desease, we think life is for ever, but we died, our body is nothing.

So if Gods wants they will be catched, and believeme God´s has the case now. Because me beleive it.

In other words, think about you talk and give Prudent and wise not Garbage please.

Have a good day

Sir Hotdog101.

I hope see you then and could talk about the case.

But I want to say any victim this our work, we need all to Report it, No matter what kind of business, this is our business, this our money, this is our Sweat, our resources, our family. Why do not contact and see where is the case where is the group and proceed to send letters afirming our case and our scam.

Im tired to see there "I had been scam, They stole me, I want to know where are them" The same thing, but nothing with vision and serious.

So please anybody I do not want people giving opinions who do not know how money is wineed, how is wake up each morning to get our lunch and family resources. I do not need this kink of people.
    I need people with moral and with a heart capable of died if is necessary for a cause for, his properties, for his family, for the Justice.

JOSE, joseccna@hotmail.com

Card Exper & Milko - Pharmacy Processor -shareinffo67@hotmail.com

shareinffo67@hotmail.com

Hi Card Expert and Milko,
    Can you recommend me a reliable+solid solution for online pharmacy.
    volume 35-40k,
    charge back %0.5

Thx,

shareinffo67@hotmail.com

When it comes to pharmacy I cant recommend anyone. Its an industry with everlasting problems attached to it.

Used ECS/Instabill two weeks ago. Paid the $599 setup fee and was handed over to Alliedwallet.com. Processed for two days then got a message from Dane Joy with Alliedwallet.com that "VISA" was investigating the site...this after 2 days and 500 unique visitors. Long story short account was canceled without cause -- VISA never sent a letter, etc.,etc. Beware ECS/Instabill.com/Alliedwallet.com

INSTABILL.COM AND ECS E COMMERCE SERVICES UK FRAUD NEWS.FEBRUARY 19TH 2008.IMPORTANT ABOUT INTABILL.COM FRAUDWE FOUND A COMPANY NAMED INSTABILL http://www.instabill.com/ and http://www.ecs-world.com/ IS THE SAME COMPANY, OUR CONTRACT WAS DONE BY ECS E COMMERCE SERVICES UK NOT FOR INSTABILL. WE MADE A CONTRACT WERE THEY ASK ALL OUR COMPANY INFORMATION IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC FOR EVALUATION, THEN THEY ACTIVATED THE ACCOUNT, IT IS TROUGH A LATVIA DNB NORTH BANK http://www.dnbnord.lv/en/sitemap/ THEY PROCESS CREDIT CARD AND THEY HAVE AN INTERMEDIARY COMPANY NAMED CPS (http://www.cps.lv/eng/index.html THEY ARE THE COMPANY RESPONSIBLE ON LATVIA COUNTRY.WE MADE A CONTRACT TO PROCESS USD$2,500.00 DOLLARS TO RECEIVE PAYMENT, NOW THEY TOLD US WE NEED TO PROCESS USD$2,500.00 WEEKLY, IF NOT ACCOUNT WILL BE ENDED AND WILL NOT BE ABLE ANY MORE, WE PROCESSED THEN USD$17,000.00 DOLLARS, BECAUSE WE HAD A CUSTOMER INTO VENEZUELA AND PANAMA RESELLING OUR PRODUCTS, THEY GOT SOME CUSTOMERS AND WE ACTIVATED THE SERVICES TO THEM. WE REPEAT OUR COMPANY IS LEGALLY WE PAY TASK WE ARE REGISTERED THOUGHT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC LAWS, WE HAVE ALL DOCUMENTS AND COMMERCIAL ENTITY CERTIFICATION, WE USE THIS BECAUSE WE ARE ONLINE BUSINESS AND WE NEED TO OFFER ONLINE PAYMENT BECAUSE OUR COUNTRY DO NOT OFFERED IT. WE HAVE ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS OF OUR COMPANY AND TASK PAYMENTS MONTHLY AND PROVIDER PAYMENTS, ALSO ALL OUR CUSTOMER INVOICES AND BILLING.INDICATIONSTHEY USE A BANK IN LATVIA COUNTRYTHEY USE THIS DOMAIN NAME FOR CHARGING CREDIT CARD: (-platform.net) WHEN THEY ACTIVATED ME THE ACCOUNT, THEY USED THE SAME PLATFORM WE USED TO CHARGE CREDIT CARD TO OUR CUSTOMERS IT WAS (i-platform.net 8882292 Riga LVA).THE DOMAIN NAME THAT APPEAR ON CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS IS THE NEXT: i-platform.net 8882292 Riga LVA).JOSECCNA
    JOSECCNA: joseccna at HOTMAIL.COMFOR CONTACTING WRITE ME TO: joceccna@hotmail.comTELEPHONE: 978-595-5942

Alliedwallet is a scam operation of the well known rip off artist- ZACH WILLIAMS. He was working in the past with another artist, STEVEN ROSNER, who is now under investigation in USA for running offline pharmacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Offshoreprivacy View Post
    Used ECS/Instabill two weeks ago. Paid the $599 setup fee and was handed over to Alliedwallet.com. Processed for two days then got a message from Dane Joy with Alliedwallet.com that "VISA" was investigating the site...this after 2 days and 500 unique visitors. Long story short account was canceled without cause -- VISA never sent a letter, etc.,etc. Beware ECS/Instabill.com/Alliedwallet.com
    www.qxpay.com - processing solutions

It sounds to me that ECS/Instabill is really working with hardcore scamsters and criminals.

Yes I TOTALLY agree with Mr Card Expert there, I would offer advice but I have zilch.

A good lawyer is needed, i do legal support but not to this level!

Hi friends!

Thanks for give your responses about INSTABILL AND ECS?

I have 3 questions?

1) ANYBODY KNOW WHO VISITED INSTABILL OFFICE?

2) WHO HAS INFORMATION ABOUT THEM, WHY THE DO NOT LET SEE THEIR FACES?

3) WHO KNOW THE REAL NAME OF JASON FIELD AND THE PERSONAL?

Mister Hotdog101, do you know some body proceed legally?

And your lawyer, because I am not in United State, I´m planning for traveling then to proceed legaly.

Because Interpol is investigatin now first.

Thanks,

JOSE,
    joseccna@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by shareinffo67 View Post
    shareinffo67@hotmail.com

Hi Card Expert and Milko,
    Can you recommend me a reliable+solid solution for online pharmacy.
    volume 35-40k,
    charge back %0.5

Thx,

shareinffo67@hotmail.com
    If you are an official pharmacy based in E.U. there might be several options.
    You could try with Widford.net or Lancore.biz to see if they can place your business model.

It also seems GSPay accepts pharmacy business, but I don't know how reliable they are.

Hi Jose, no i cant recommend anyone but do a search on Banccard lawyers - there are some out there.

Also in reply to Miklo's post i'd stay away from Widford as well, just another small company with no real infrastruction in place.

I know Widford and I can second the above statement by Hotdog. Although I havent heard anything bad about them and they "seem" professional enough they are a bit messy.

Unfortunately I met Jason probably five years ago or so. He seemed like a really nice guy. Heck, I even remember where his booth was located at Internext (but can't remember what I did five hours ago). It really makes you wonder who you can really trust - unfortunately I have the tendency to trust everyone.

Having said that, and particularly to Card Expert, have you seen the name Frederic Bise in any of the court papers?

Long story short - I knew Bise as well, he managed a few banks in Miami, the Carribean, and Switzerland. Heck, we even visited with Bise in December.

He emailed us a couple of weeks ago that he had to testify against a processor. Now, I am wondering if if it was this case? Homicide victim hit in head - we actually were in that car in the middle of December.

I havent sen Frederic Bise in any of the Scanorder/ECS/Handelsbanken lawsuit but I do recognize the name and I even think that I have been in contact with him way back back.

I have also been in contact with Jason Field at Sintabill/ECS several times and he seem, when speaking to him, to be a nice guy.

I think their target merchants, reselling network, size of the business etc etc just grew out of his hands and he has a very hard time to control everything and started to cut corners to stay afloat.

I have said it before; doing business with hardcore scammers, when a simple due-diligence check on Google would be enough to scare anyone off doing business with these guys, and still proceed in doing business with them is a disaster waiting to happen and it did.

I cant feel sorry for anyone with such a poor business conduct and I really question the in-house business practices at Instabill.

What I am even more astounded by is that people continue to use them and sign-up with them if they are so bad that these forums state they are........

wow thats some serious stuff, i see exactly where Corey is going with his post....

Scary stuff!

Thanks Card Expert. We are still waiting to hear some news about Bise.

I am believing more in karma these days and I truly hope these guys get what they deserve.

Bise was a respected businessman and all around a great guy. He had one of those passports etc that allowed him to carry large amounts of money through customs without question. I cannot say that he was in a business that might have been detrimental to others of course because of my relationship with him.

We are still waiting to hear more news, but the lady who we are friends with (through Bise) is not really functioning right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Card Expert View Post
    I have also been in contact with Jason Field at Sintabill/ECS several times and he seem, when speaking to him, to be a nice guy.
    This is the second or third time this has happened unfortunately. There was another guy on here years ago that scammed a lot of mainstream hosting companies.

This is the biggest reason why I have pretty much retired from all of it. It's not worth it - people trying to get you to recommend them because of your reputation and then things like this happen.

The business is a mess but it has also consolidated a lot the past 4-5 years. There are some good processors out there.

Some start alright but then turn bad for some reason. Been thru that many times.

What amazes me is that people still find shady start-ups from no where and start to use them, trusting them with a lot of money, and when they shut down/disappear they are very surprised.

If you want to work with a good partner you can contact me via PM. There are some things happening in the business now.

Quote Originally Posted by Card Expert View Post
    What amazes me is that people still find shady start-ups from no where and start to use them, trusting them with a lot of money, and when they shut down/disappear they are very surprised.
    Exactly the problem.
    Fact of the matter is there are so many business models that can't even get 3rd party merchant accounts anymore that they also usually end up with these processors. They blow up their account and their accounts get closed before they were even up and running and the money is gone to cover the start up costs.

Then there are the fly by night operations that use the Google Adwords to attract new businesses and just take your money that is processed. All in all, it is not good for the processing industry as a whole.

Therefore, I will say it again:
    Only use processors that have been around for a while and for which you can obtain enough background information.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast