want to laugh ? enter here :D

in my startlogic's VPS i have reinstalled it and so my Plesk keys was missed so i have to contact them to upload the plesk keys so i can add more domains i created a ticket waited for their response 1 weak they reply we are sorry for the wait time give me ur security answer for verification i replied to the ticket with the the security answer and i got reply after 4 days asking for the IP and the plesk user and pass
    i send like that:
    user:Admin
    pass:*****
    ip*****
    he replied after 4 days saying the Plesk inforamtion are not correct but i checked again i found they are working here i discovered that the problem was he copy/pass and i made a mistake i told him : user : Admin not user: admin he copy/pass Admin not admin i think they have no technical experience can u imagine that ? 3 weaks to solve a problem LOL

And what? I think that if you want to speedup process - give them a call . But seems you were pleased with situation you had (kidding around)
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

hehehehehehe they do not reply to their phone their phone is like their Live Chat no one come to you and if he come back to you he says i will creat a ticket for you

Hi!
    Sad..I've seen worse, though...in regards to Plesk. Windows vps..with a certain host that no longer offers Win vps's.

Ok..Order the vps..it couldn't have been 3 hours after I got the welcome email (overnight..I was asleep)..try to login..the vps is toast. Default user name and password..and some person came along and trashed it.

Ok..one more try..email: Please change the default username/password! Reinstall please.

They did..of course...same thing happened again. Refund, please.

No excuse.

>>Kind to think of it..I even had one vps provider email me keys to install myself one time. No big.

Eddddiots!

Bryon
    Bryon L Harvey
    Soil Relocation Engineer