MU* Hosting Reseller

Not quite sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I've searched the forum and haven't found anything remotely similar.

I'm looking for a reseller package that allows the hosting of MU* (MUD/MUSH/MUCK/etc.) as well as normal sites.

Necessities:
    At least
    1 Shell account and 2 ports per customer
    Hard disk space and bandwith shouldn't be too much of a problem with MU*s.

Anyone know of any?

Much appreciated.

It'll be a stretch to find a hosting provider that sells reseller hosting accounts with such privileges. I think you'd have much better luck by searching out a VPS.
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

A VPS will be easily overloaded with MU*s

Unfortunately, in the same respect, you're not going to have too much luck with a reseller account for MU*s , because ssh access is a dying priviledge. You need to KNOW who you're giving access to, and you can't just blindly trust a 'reseller' client.

Best response? Pick up a cheap dedicated and start your own. Deds can go from $35 to $hundreds .
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details