Looking to sell new ads, new thread! We have had great luck with webhostingtalk so far and it would be nice to find some more private advertisers.

PM me here or email advertising ( at ) taylorwilsdon ( dot ) com, you'll get a quick reply either way.

This time, I would like to entirely remove Google from my site (as it is causing a number of problems, javascript errors etc) so I would like to sell a 728 x 90 on EVERY PAGE of my site.

The price I'm looking for is $400 per month, with a little room for negotiation. I would also be open to the proposition of partial placement (1/2 the impressions served to you at 1/2 the price,e tc)

But the basics are that we receive over 100,000 readers per month, have very high search engine (organic) traffic, about 70% US visitors, 10% Canadian, 10% United Kingdom and 5% Australia. January saw about 2,000,000 hits.

Traffic logs are available upon request.
For an additional $25, I can create an ad for you (if you don't have creatives set for those dimensions)

Alexa ranks are as follows:

Taylorwilsdon.com traffic rank in other countries:
Australia 26,925
United States 30,311
Canada 37,970
United Kingdom 46,077

You can verify those numbers at Alexa

Currently, the top spot is sold at least for the rest of the month but the bottom spot is available. Please PM me or email the address on that page for information. Payment is accepted through PayPal only.

I would HIGHLY PREFER that sites are safe-for-work. Absolutely nothing illegal may be advertised.