Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

* Angel Networkz </3

I've been with angel networkz a few times, but right now they are screwing me sideways, forwards, AND backwards. I've always had good things to say about them, but my most recent box from them has been down for the past 2 weeks, and I have been emailing them every day asking whats going on. When they actually do email me back (Which has only been once or twice so far) I get some vague answer that doesn't get me anywhere. My clients are pist because their not selling anything on thier sites during thier busiest season of the year (valentines). And frankly, Im a little pissed off because their barely bothering to email me back. Its rediculous.

Has anyone else had a similar problem? And any ideas on what I could do? Ive switched a few clients to temporary hosting but I paid for a month of service and only got about a week. Its just...

i didnt know these people were still around?
    EasyDCIM.com - DataCenter Infrastructure Management - HELLO DEDICATED SERVER & COLO PROVIDERS! - Reach Me: chris@easydcim.com
    Bandwidth Billing | Inventory & Asset Management | Server Control
    Order Forms | Reboots | IPMI Control | IP Management | Reverse&Forward DNS | Rack Management

I'm sorry but angel networkZ sounds like asking for a disaster in my opinion. Neither are their offers really cheap. If you paid by creditcard: Do a chargeback and go with a host that already has a good reputation.
    Last edited by Robert vd Boorn; 02-07-2008 at 07:10 PM.

Yeah, I'll probably take your advice. I'm sure theres plenty of more reliable and respectable providers listed here. I just really needed to vent about this. They are making me so frustrated...
    I was an idiot to go with them again.

Wow, I don't know which I can't believe more.

1) That they still exist.
    2) That people are still willing to risk going with them.
    Karl Zimmerman - Founder & CEO of Steadfast
    VMware Virtual Data Center Platform

karl @ steadfast.net - Sales/Support: 312-602-2689
    Cloud Hosting, Managed Dedicated Servers, Chicago Colocation, and New Jersey Colocation

Quote Originally Posted by KarlZimmer View Post
    Wow, I don't know which I can't believe more.

1) That they still exist.
    2) That people are still willing to risk going with them.
    I rented from them when they were still 'decent' and made the mistake of not researching them when buying another.

I admit it was a stupid, stupid, STUPID, mistake, but then again, lesson learned. It was the hard way to learn it, but still. At least I will avoid this happening again now.

I'm already canceling and looking into new providers. Hopefully they actually answer me.

bahahahaha... I can't believe ANYONE is still with these clowns.

I thought it is a good review :-)

So, they are still in business after they ran away from their other customers?

Net

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Well I am surprised to see people still use their service.
    There are so many reputable host to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by Net View Post
    I thought it is a good review :-)

So, they are still in business after they ran away from their other customers?

Net
    They aren't a 'business' and they ran away not once, not twice, but 3 times.

I love there forum...

Will return possibly
    Robert Merrihue - President/CEO
    http://www.bethehost.com
    Where resellers become a host on servers we own and operate.
    Web Hosting Since 2000 *** 12+ Years in the hosting industry

Yeah, as I see it, their pretty much done. I haven't received a support email back in 2 weeks. I've already canceled with them and am demanding a backup of my sites put on the net (which I doubt I will receive).

In a nut shell, I hope they burn in hell for what they've done. Karma gets us all.

I read they lost 4,400 some customers and pretty much have no profit margin now. And everyone seems to know how crappy they are.
    Last edited by Xann009; 02-07-2008 at 10:32 PM.

OP, I hope you have backups, because it doesnt sound like they are going to provide you with a whole lot more than a migraine.

Best of luck on your new provider.... please research them first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan - Limestone View Post
    OP, I hope you have backups, because it doesnt sound like they are going to provide you with a whole lot more than a migraine.

Best of luck on your new provider.... please research them first.

Thx. And yes, lesson learned. Research first! I'm kinda young and I'm new to running a business such as this. But, what doesnt kill it only makes it stronger, IMO. I have backups for most things, but my partner didn't make any. Not so smart on his end.

I also ran a school-uploading project on there, which was slightly backed up but I lost all the SQL data... People may be pissed. Oh well.

Any suggestions would be great. We have kind of a low budget at the moment because of this ANZ fiasco (which could have been avoided had I not been lazy).

Xann009, no need to worry! Donna will be back in less than 11 days when the Space Shuttle Atlantis returns, they are going to stop the killer asteroid you know.

Quote Originally Posted by unixorn View Post
    Xann009, no need to worry! Donna will be back in less than 11 days when the Space Shuttle Atlantis returns, they are going to stop the killer asteroid you know.
    .....what?

Quote Originally Posted by unixorn View Post
    ROFL! +1 on that! Very clever

haha, she's probably off in the royal canadian austrailain usamericans airforce fighting terrorisim in the north pole.

She's amazing you know.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanD View Post
    haha, she's probably off in the royal canadian austrailain usamericans airforce fighting terrorisim in the north pole.

She's amazing you know.
    Or maybe she was recruited by the evil guy downstairs to lead his armies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan - Limestone View Post
    .....what?
    If you want to know all about Donna Mercer read this:
    http://whoisdonnamercer.blogspot.com/

But don't tell anyone else or she may have to kill you because she is in the SAS/Special Forces/Black Baret's etc...

The CIA's file on Donna is bigger then John Lennons by temfold =O

Quote Originally Posted by RyanD View Post
    bahahahaha... I can't believe ANYONE is still with these clowns.
    The mind boggles.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

I'm glad I could rekindle all your hatred towards them.
    I feel as if I've accomplished something...

Actually, not really. However, it was entertaining to read. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Til View Post
    If you want to know all about Donna Mercer read this:
    http://whoisdonnamercer.blogspot.com/
    She quotes herself
    Within the next 24 hours I'm leaving for Iraq... I expect to be back in a week or so, assuming I come back.
    A week?

Thats not a very long war, sounds like she's going on vacation to me.
    -- Adam

Now their trying to invoice me for the last month I paid (1/19/08-2/19/08) a second time! And so far in that month we've only had less than a week of uptime. Wow, that is just beyond me. These people need to be wiped from the face of the planet.

I already canceled the recurring subscription in paypal and notified them I hate them, don't ever want to see them again, but DO want my websites back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast