Question Need XHTML/CSS Coder

I am still seeking an individual that in return for basic XHTML/CSS coding of a website, I will provide them with equal quality website development and design services for you. Not many other terms other than it will need to be completed as quickly as possible. You will get what you give, so if you can complete the work quickly, what you require will be completed quickly as well. If your work is satisfactory, future work will be assigned to you, of which will be paid. :-)

If you are interested, please send me a PM and/or e-mail at [email protected]. Do not post here asking me to contact you, or do not ask if this is a paying position - as all of the terms are CLEARLY stated within this post. More information upon contact will be given.

I'm not sure if there is some sort of misconception or understanding. Please, please read the thread before inquiring.

I am still seeking an individual that in return for basic XHTML/CSS coding of a website, I will provide them with equal quality website development and design services for you. Not many other terms other than it will need to be completed as quickly as possible. You will get what you give, so if you can complete the work quickly, what you require will be completed quickly as well. If your work is satisfactory, future work will be assigned to you, of which will be paid. :-)

If you are interested, please send me a PM and/or e-mail at [email protected]. Do not post here asking me to contact you, or do not ask if this is a paying position - as all of the terms are CLEARLY stated within this post. More information upon contact will be given.

I am willing to pay someone to complete these two easy jobs $30.00 via PayPal. If you're interested, please PM me or e-mail me. Thanks!

I have just sent you a pm
    http://www.bbdimension.com - Website Design and Development from as low as 250 euros (limited time only) - 15yrs experience.