good host for space/bandwidth

Hi
    I have an adult website about to go online, and i need to find another server to store the file uploads/bandwidth uploaded to the site. If i keep the uploads on my one server, the user interface/speed will decrease rapidly. I can add servers easily to allow the uploads and bandwidth of the media play off other servers.

I know there are websites that use mirrord hosting, i dont really know how that works, or if i could set that up. If anyone can recommend some good hosts/servers or ideas for this, let me know.

Thanks!

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by walrus21 View Post
    Hi
    I have an adult website about to go online, and i need to find another server to store the file uploads/bandwidth uploaded to the site. If i keep the uploads on my one server, the user interface/speed will decrease rapidly. I can add servers easily to allow the uploads and bandwidth of the media play off other servers.

I know there are websites that use mirrord hosting, i dont really know how that works, or if i could set that up. If anyone can recommend some good hosts/servers or ideas for this, let me know.

Thanks!
    Hi walrus21

Are you looking for a dedicated server, or a n another reseller account ? . I think, you have not the need of a dedicated server.

The type of server you want is depends on the size of your web site. Is it a larger one ?.
    Is your system runs trough windows or linux. If your system is windows you have the facility to host your files in to intel.com. The amount is not a big one.

Mirrored hoting works best when done from multiple locations so that you will get good speeds everywhere. Also will decrease the usge on a single server by spreading them around.
    Cheapest Multiple C Class IP Hosting

Do not go on shared hosting, I will tell you that you will get suspended for high CPU usage.
    RageTracks.com -- Discover the latest Electronic Dance Music

Also shared hosting would be very slow... especially at peak times.
    Cheapest Multiple C Class IP Hosting