* ************ is making a life or ruin the life

Our whole website is not running since from last 6 days and the technical support guys who is working in this still cant able to produce why and whats the reason. Still i have given a request to change our website to dedicate web server but the technical support people who is working dont know where the server is and whats the status is.

What i feel right now is ************ is not making the clients life but ruin the business . I never seen such a lazy staff members , there technical staffs are working from india or china .

Really sucks...if we are asking for senior technicans email id or ceo direct email id they are not giving us. Infect ceo@************.com is really a bogus emails.

this is the only step which is remaning to post this information here so some one will reply it. They are hiding the ceo or senior officials names like they are coming under the FBI most wanted list.

Still after the long 2 days there is no reply regarding my dedicated server.

kenneth is the one who are handling this but dont know when this guy will complete his task and when our website will be up.
    There is only word they all know "Sorry for disturbance" word sorry ...

one sorry is enough but what a common men will do if they are hereing this word since from last 5 days. We lost the patiency now.

Still dont know who is the officials of ************.com.
    Wontone Technologies
    Outsource your hosting support

i want to know if any body know who is the ceo or senior officials of ************
    Wontone Technologies

We should take a poll of how many companies in the world have their actual ceo's email address available for public emailing at [email protected].

My bet is the answer is zero.

It's funny you make the comment about lazy workers and how they must be from India or China. The reason why people outsource to those countries is becuase those countries have people who will work extremely hard for way less than domestic works. So your lazy == indian or chineses argument is contrary to public belief.

yes true but not technically sound. You can get the people who is more technically qualified but after your outsourcing companies always like to employee those people are demanding less salary etc...

Out of this all, the main aspect of every outsourcing is coordination and communication most of these outsourcing companies are having communication technique. For example there is a server issue which the technical staff from outsourcing country unable to solve it...this will then forward to us and some time its all taken more then a day..
    Wontone Technologies

It's funny you make the comment about lazy workers and how they must be from India or China. The reason why people outsource to those countries is becuase those countries have people who will work extremely hard for way less than domestic works. So your lazy == indian or chineses argument is contrary to public belief.
    Exactly! I've experience that support at hand of Indian, Romanian, etc is lot better than most of other countries.

And
    There is only word they all know "Sorry for disturbance" word sorry ...
    You reminded me hostgator.com service.

Cool

What's so hard, don't know the CEO but:
    Yu, Erwin
    postmaster@************.com
    Uni Marketing Alliance Inc
    1055 Coporate Center Dr
    Suite 330
    Montery Park, California 91754
    United States
    888-306-3780

If that doesn't work then they are hiding I guess, but that part is public record. He owns the domain and the name does seem Asian but he could be 4th generation US citizen or operating from China and a US mail drop... that part the public records don't tell you.
    If you are so upset I would suggest canceling your order, and if you have already paid and they refuse a refund (and have never delivered the service you paid for, even for a day) do a charge back on your credit card.

If they have given you what you paid for in the past and it's just a lousy tech support issue then you can just cancel at your next renewal and find a better host with support that responds.

As to the other comments, there is good & bad everywhere. The very worst is anything made by HP, all support is in India and they know nothing about any product except how to tell you to do a fresh install. But look how high HP is rated in all the magazines---see who spends the money on ads
    I got a kick out of PC magazine who issued a retraction after rating Norton #1 and getting a FLOOD of irate readers complaining about their new suites being garbage (and they are), and gave a long explanation about how they just rate in a laboratory environment not the real world so it wasn't their fault blah-blah-blah...
    I know one Indian company that is exceptional unless you need quick support, but they are honest. Read the fine print and they tell you "standard" response time is 24 hours--and that's between responses so 1 ticket can take a week going back & forth

Good & bad everywhere these days... looks like you found some that is bad for you...
    New Idea Hosting NO Overselling-Business-Grade, Shared Only! New-In House Design Team.
    High Speed & Uptime; , DIY Pro-Site Builder-Daily Backups-Custom Plans, All Dual Xeon Quad Intel servers w/ ECC DDR3 RAM SCSI RAID minimums.
    We Concentrate on Shared Hosting ...doing one thing and doing it VERY well

well dd issue is not that, if the site is small then with in a day i can move out my site. But site is one of the popular and highly traffic website and its having 1 gb of database disk space...site is very very big.

you are true their tech supports are working from china.The support is really sucks.

Well every thing about outsourcing is coordination and communication which makes all work better. I have been worked with soo many outsourcing clients but every thing is good communication and faster response.

Yes you can make a business today but if you loss inch by inc and drop by drop, you will loss the bricks from your whole empire.

definately this company will also face the same
    Wontone Technologies

After all this, your saying your site has been down for 6 days and you can't get any support from your hosting company. Do you have a backup of your site? If not, you should. Ask some questions around here and try and find yourself another hosting company. There's plenty out there that have great features and support. It'll probably cost you a few more bucks, but like the old saying, you get what you pay for.
    Best of luck!
    Jim - 2Macs H-Sphere Web Hosting
    Since 2001 - H-Sphere Clustered Shared Linux & Windows Hosting
    Fully Managed Services| Custom Web Designs
    Unconditional, 30 Day Money back Guarantee!

If your site has been offline for 6 days I think its time to stop wasting your own time and find a better hosting company. This time I would advise you to buy hosting with a reputable company rather than the usual WHT basement hosting with the part-time "CEO" who juggles his work and school.

Email to ceo@************.com or erwinyu@************.com, He won't reply if you have a technical question without a open trouble ticket. So give him those information so he can help you. We never hide, we always reply to our customer's requests.

Your site cannot be down for 6 days without any reasons. We have 24/7 live chat with 0 wait time, you can check with them as to why exactly your site is down. None of our server was ever down for anywhere near that long.

This is not our fault, your site is simply too busy to be on a shared SQL server. Your account is Suspended by us. It has nothing to do with a server down. We did give you the exact reason why your site is down and you have already moved to a dedicated server.

I hope that you have current backups. If you are running into problems now just think what it might be like when you need help with your dedicated server!!

Quote Originally Posted by thriller_aus View Post
    What i feel right now is ************ is not making the clients life but ruin the business . I never seen such a lazy staff members , there technical staffs are working from india or china .
    Side Note
    Thought it was funny how your made a comment about the staff working from India and how your profile location shows India!!
    Charles

Same after shifting to dedicated server today the routing issue caused in their network and server is down from more then 10 hours.

I was also manage the server but i am not facing any issues regarding the "site is too busy" its all configurations.

Connection.read() network is not working -> this can be stopped with some configuration, due to this error you told us to go with Dedicated server. i also checked we only need cpu usage 13-25% only..

Any way still server is down.
    Wontone Technologies

this company is really ruin my business since from last 3 months. Now we cant describe our loss and clients are sitting our head.
    Wontone Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by thriller_aus View Post
    this company is really ruin my business since from last 3 months. Now we cant describe our loss and clients are sitting our head.
    If you feel this way, make a backup and search for another company to help you out.

It clearly shows you do not have any trust in your current host anymore, the only option left is get out of there and try to find a company which suits you and your business better.

It is not like they are the only company around here offering hosting
    cPanel Servers in Europe: Strasbourg (FR), Haarlem & Amsterdam (NL) & Kent (UK), USA (Los Angeles, St.Louis), Asia (Singapore) | Follow us at Twitter: @040hosting
    Shared | Reseller | (managed) Dedicated Hosting | Domain Registrar | SSL Registrar | Cloudlinux Partner| 040Hosting (Registered company #17093425 KVK Eindhoven, The Netherlands)