Downtownhost Review

So I was a lurker and asker about three months ago when i started to look into new hosting...a total newbie!

MOST of the people here were great except for some peoples lack of commitment to give a firm answer when asked for recommendations!

But I guess most of you are in the hosting business and you wouldn't blow your own horn and it's prob hard to promote your competitor's also!

Anyway just wanted to thank Downtownhost by giving my appreciation of there excellent support, names that come to mind are Jorge, Sebastian & Diego.

So let start by saying my site is NOT by any means heavy traffic or technologically advanced so I have in no way pushed the limits of these guy's support/technical knowledge.

But that's not the point what impressed me and makes me write this recommendation is the fact that they gave the same care and attention to my newbie 'screw ups' as they would an advanced user both with the time spent to fix or to explain what i did wrong and not be patronizing or condescending, and the promptness of their answers/fixes.

I don't need to go on.... you get the general idea so it's a big thumbs up for downtownhost especially if like me you need some beginner help along the way!

I remember also that you need some proof that I'm not a spammer and just leaving review's because i'm paid to! pm for details of a site hosted with dth...

How long have you been with DTH? 1 month? 1 year? 1 week?
    Just curious - what is your site? I host with them too (you may see my thread which is to be updated monthly).
    And yes, continue to update your review regularly.

As WHt says - another happy DOwntownhost customer

I started on 4th Dec 2007...

One of the sites (wordpress) is d-atmosphere dot com / blog

What site have you hosted with them?

see one of them in post #3 the quality of the site does not reflect the quality of the hosting

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity70 View Post
    What site have you hosted with them?
    He said already d-atmosphere dot com / blog that point to ip address 74.86.235.128
    There seems to be 206 another domains assigned to ip address 74.86.235.128!
    One of them is also my site.
    To find out complete list of domains on 74.86.235.128 check this:
    http://www.find-ip-address.org/rever...&submit=Lookup

Thanks for the review
    BTW, there are 206 "domains" hosted in the same server, but + or - 100 accounts.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore