Need similar to Dathorn

I have a reseller plan from Dathorn for last 3 years and I am very happy with their reliable servers and prompt support, particularly I doubt whether this Andrew guy ever sleeps Always he answers to the tickets in few minutes.

But, I am not very happy over their strict policies and cancellation of my clients accounts without advance notice.

I will continue with Dathorn with my account, but at the same time I am in need for another reseller account that comes with ClientExe type of tool, and reliability too.

Please suggest some companies whom can be compared with Dathorn.

I can only think of one domain that we've had to suspend for problems recently and it was due to HTTP traffic flooding the domain and causing Apache to be unavailable on the server. I have a pretty good feeling that this is the issue that you're referring to but I cannot be certain as we never received a response from the customer. I'd love to discuss your particular issue with you or at least find out what it is. Feel free to e-mail, PM, or submit a ticket at your convenience.
    Dathorn, Inc. - Premium WHM & cPanel Hosting since 2002! Check Out Our Blog!
    Experience the Dathorn Difference! - [email protected]
    LiteSpeed | Clustered DNS | CloudLinux | CageFS | KernelCare
    Pure SSD Storage | R1Soft Daily Backups | Softaculous | SpamTitan

I think every hosting companies have a limit for http connection normally. For example our hosting provider allows 30 http connection max simultaneously. If any account used many system resource when we generally remove it from the server.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

if dathorn starts doing this, then i suggest you look ahead for a VPS which will probably suit your needs more

Quote Originally Posted by t2chen View Post
    if dathorn starts doing this, then i suggest you look ahead for a VPS which will probably suit your needs more

That makes no sense at all

Dathorn hasn't started to do anything and smartcard is satisfied with his service on the whole.
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaw Networks View Post
    Dathorn hasn't started to do anything and smartcard is satisfied with his service on the whole.
    Correct, I am very happy with Dathorn. I am looking for another reseller plan that gives me more space and billing software for better price but similar to Dathorn's quality of support and system.

It does not mean that I am dropping Dathorn, but adding another reseller account to me.

Quote Originally Posted by smartcard View Post
    Correct, I am very happy with Dathorn. I am looking for another reseller plan that gives me more space and billing software for better price but similar to Dathorn's quality of support and system.

It does not mean that I am dropping Dathorn, but adding another reseller account to me.

I recommend Hostdime. They provide WHMCS billing software free. If your budget is low when try Surpasshosting. Their services are very similar.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.

Quote Originally Posted by dhcart View Post
    I recommend Hostdime. They provide WHMCS billing software free. If your budget is low when try Surpasshosting. Their services are very similar.
    Do you have personal experience with these hosts?

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

happy to hear some happy experiences from clients. good job Dathorn!
    RVSkin, RVSiteBuilder, Triple Backup, Unlimited End-user Support Reseller Hosting
    Sales Team from TheMagicHost.com

Quote Originally Posted by sirius View Post
    Do you have personal experience with these hosts?

Sirius
    Yes, we have a lot of accounts at both of them for years. All of our web sites are hosting on their servers.