Which is Best Drupal web hosting ? can spend $25/month and more

Well I am looking for a host which suits my sites demand running on drupal. As obvious, I need a host which DO NOT keeps on downing my site for excess mysql connections.

The site though currently gets 50k uniques per month but I am replacing it with new site and it will be getting 250 uniques/month in 3 to 4 months time.

I can right now pay $25/month and as my needs go UP, I will obviously upgrade the package. I am looking for reliable and established hosting only.

So to sum up everything, I need a Host who is generous on mysql.
    Apache and cpanel is expected.

Regards

Drupal is well optimized so you are not going to have problems. 250k uniques is ok for your budget if you don't get a lot of visitors at the same time (for example more than 100). Any idea how much disk space/transfer/mysql connections do you need?

Hello.
    First of all I have to say that everyone has in imind best service and as rule they are all different.
    I'm more then sure that you have to look for VPS (at least) instaed of shared account service.
    And try to transfer your requriments to the RAM/space/bandwidth. I think that helps you find decent provider faster.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

Guys, Money is NOT a problem to an extent. What I need is Good number of mysql connections.

For those who understand drupal, I am already having few thousand registered users on my site and more than 4000+ pages. The DB size is around 100 MB, has 217 tables and will reach upto 250 in a month when the site gets finished.

Now as drupal uses lot of mysql calls to generate a page, and I am myself using lot of code which make the mysql calls even more, you can imagine the total number of calls for a website with thousands of pages.

Not to mention, it is getting very popular and at a time, we can easily expect few hundred people browsing the site. I am trying my level best and doing all kind of tweaking but it has a limit, right ?

I don't want that kind of hosting which gives 1TB bandwidth for $5/month or 50GB diskspace as they are useless for me as I have all content site. NO images or videos or games.

What I need is that host who is really generous as far as mysql is concerned. I don't know VPS is the way to go right now. It may be a overkill, will be little costly and the resources will still be limtied ?

@ CretaForce, - missed your response.Here is what I am looking for right now -

5GB disk space which will mostly be used for regular backups.
    200GB Bandwidth (which the site will be using after 3-4 months), currently it uses around 30GB/month.
    Good RAM and mysql is a MUST

Thanks for taking interest.

Hi,

I think I've already recommended Drupal hosts to someone. Try Host Color, ApolloHosting, Hostway, 1and1, RealWebHost and all other companies that look honest ones.. not oversellers.
    DawHB.com - Web Hosting Blog | VPSHostDir.com - VPS Hosting Media

Quote Originally Posted by poseidon View Post
    Guys, Money is NOT a problem to an extent. What I need is Good number of mysql connections.

For those who understand drupal, I am already having few thousand registered users on my site and more than 4000+ pages. The DB size is around 100 MB, has 217 tables and will reach upto 250 in a month when the site gets finished.

Now as drupal uses lot of mysql calls to generate a page, and I am myself using lot of code which make the mysql calls even more, you can imagine the total number of calls for a website with thousands of pages.

Not to mention, it is getting very popular and at a time, we can easily expect few hundred people browsing the site. I am trying my level best and doing all kind of tweaking but it has a limit, right ?

I don't want that kind of hosting which gives 1TB bandwidth for $5/month or 50GB diskspace as they are useless for me as I have all content site. NO images or videos or games.

What I need is that host who is really generous as far as mysql is concerned. I don't know VPS is the way to go right now. It may be a overkill, will be little costly and the resources will still be limtied ?
    I would look into a host with separate services for mysql and http for a site like yours. Also find a host that can optimize stuff for your site. Sometimes a certain drupal theme or module can cause a lot of headaches.

Quote Originally Posted by poseidon View Post

It's refreshing to find a client that understands what they need.

Find a host that doesn't oversell their resources carelessly, perhaps a business provider that is more likely to have a better infrastructure then someone renting an IDE-based server from a reseller.

Kind Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by dawhb View Post
    Hi,

I think I've already recommended Drupal hosts to someone. Try Host Color, ApolloHosting, Hostway, 1and1, RealWebHost and all other companies that look honest ones.. not oversellers.
    LOL

Medialayer.com would work good for you.. but it would be expensive

Quote Originally Posted by dawhb View Post
    Hi,

You think 1and1 is an "honest" host? I've never heard of the others, but if you group them in with 1and1, I would have to assume they are of the same sub-standard caliber.

Regards,