European Reseller Hosting

Morning all.

I am looking for a good reseller host based in Europe. Am myself based in South Africa and currently have a reseller account with a company based in America. Problem is the time difference.

I am looking for a host that can offer me an account with approximately 15Gb Space, 150GB Bandwidth in the region of approximately $18.95 per month.

If Linux based servers, must have CP, WHM etc (and preferably a billing system of sorts). Is there a host that can provide me with system capable of running ASP and PHP?

Really appreciate any and all replies.

Regards

Craig

correct me if I am wrong, but don't you need windows to run ASP? so you are in essence looking for a windows reseller hosting package with plesk?

Quote Originally Posted by t2chen View Post
    correct me if I am wrong, but don't you need windows to run ASP? so you are in essence looking for a windows reseller hosting package with plesk?
    LOL! My apologies. You are correct. What I actually wanted to know is if there is a system that can run both PHP and ASP. I assume that a Windows based system will be capable of this?

If that is the case then I will be needing a Windows and Plesk based system.

try rackforce.com rvfmal

Quote Originally Posted by t2chen View Post
    try rackforce.com rvfmal
    Will have a look, but it looks like they are also US based.

Just to clarify,
    you want the server location to be EU.
    I say that because 'regretably' many UK/EU companies fail to mention that they use US servers, due to costs.

I have personaly have never found a suitable UK/windows reseller host,
    but it's not been an issue as all by UK clients are happy with linux.

I gues you could look at 1 and 1[UK/EU], but there not my 'cup of tea'
    Otherwise I think you need to up your budget, but wait and see what others say.

Good Luck with your 'Quest'.

Hi

Is the time difference a concern to you for support or the servers time zone?
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHostPro View Post
    Hi

Is the time difference a concern to you for support or the servers time zone?
    Mainly for support CHP. Prefer to have a live support system during my working hours as opposed to having to stay up to all hours waiting for the support desk to open in the US.

Have taken a look at United Hosting yet?
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaw Networks View Post
    Have taken a look at United Hosting yet?
    Although a little confused, I think the OP is looking for wondows hosting, I didn't think UH do that.
    But yes, everyone seems to rate UH very highly, but there not the cheapest & I think outside the OPs budget..

Quote Originally Posted by Brian-de-vie View Post
    Although a little confused, I think the OP is looking for wondows hosting, I didn't think UH do that.
    But yes, everyone seems to rate UH very highly, but there not the cheapest & I think outside the OPs budget..
    That would be correct. It would need to be Windows based to run ASP applications.

UH look good, but are quite a bit more expensive. I do however realise that windows based reseller hosting is going to be more expensive than the current Linux equivalent that I am on, so am prepared to pay more (although not quite as high as UH).

Quote Originally Posted by RVFmal View Post
    That would be correct. It would need to be Windows based to run ASP applications.

UH look good, but are quite a bit more expensive. I do however realise that windows based reseller hosting is going to be more expensive than the current Linux equivalent that I am on, so am prepared to pay more (although not quite as high as UH).
    I'd suggest you try JodoHost.com

They are H-Sphere based and you can sell both Linux as well as Windows accounts from one reseller account.

Their support is 24x7 including LiveChat. They are US based but, since you said that getting support is your concern i have recommended them.

I was with them for a couple of years and they are pretty solid. Fast servers and Good support.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey this way! View Post
    I'd suggest you try JodoHost.com

They are H-Sphere based and you can sell both Linux as well as Windows accounts from one reseller account.

Their support is 24x7 including LiveChat. They are US based but, since you said that getting support is your concern i have recommended them.

I was with them for a couple of years and they are pretty solid. Fast servers and Good support.
    The most important thing for me is that I have actual 24/7 support. will give JodoHost a look-in. Thanks Mikey.

The most important thing for me is that I have actual 24/7 support. will give JodoHost a look-in. Thanks Mikey.
    Well as far as my experience goes - they have true 24x7 support. I mean their LiveChat is always manned by someone.

Till date I have never caught them off guard. They were always there when I needed them.

BTW, they also have Telephone Support 24x7. I have used it a couple of times and it was always answered by someone and I got the info which I needed.

Best of Luck
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Mainly for support CHP. Prefer to have a live support system during my working hours as opposed to having to stay up to all hours waiting for the support desk to open in the US.
    what you need is someone who can offer you 24x7 Support/Live support that way you can get support when you need it.

Maybe try increasing your budget a bit for European hosting, i know here in the UK badwidth can be expensive!

Also take a look at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130 for reseller offers

Good luck
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat