Unlimited increasing organic links to your site - Only 4 slots available!

I have recently acquired the rights to embed links in a neat wordpress theme and would like to offer a chance for the members here to sponsor this theme in order to gain organic backlinks from future blogs that will be using this great theme (footer links encrypted).

The theme demo is here.

This theme will be submitted to the following sites:

Results

You can see how powerful a sponsored link in a theme can bring you up to 200,000 of organic backlinks and increasing.
    The best part is that it will gain you fresh incoming links regularly without expire, you only need to buy the link for once and see them coming

Price

Designer link: $100
    Sponsor link: $75 each

Bonus

1) I am also offering a one-time bonus if you are sponsoring this theme. You will receive a copy of my latest book, The Secrets of Adsense 2008 which illustrates four proven techniques to increase your Adsense income tremendously! It also comes with several lists of high paying Adsense keywords of up to $70 per click

2) I will also blog about the sponsors (with live links) in my web design blog which is PR3 and ranks in first page Google for two word web design terms.

Post SOLD to claim the slots (Only 4 available.).

PS: This offer will end at 11 Feb 2008 1800hrs (GMT +0800)
    One Day One Card- Sending Cards To Impact Lives!
    SEO Tips

All 4 links SOLD

Thanks for your interest.
    One Day One Card- Sending Cards To Impact Lives!
    SEO Tips