Nightmare with Infinitie Networks

I was an iFastHosting customer since 21/11/2006, and when Infinitie buyed them not so many months ago, I decided to not move to another company, even with the new problems (veeeeery slow network and bad support).

I had NO problem with IfastHosting, but I had many little problems with Infinitie, not the sufficient to make me move to another company, and this was my big mistake.

Six days ago my account had been blocked and I received this:
    " We regret to inform you that your Infinitie Networks registration has been suspended due to concerns we have for the safety and integrity of the Infinitie community..."

I replied as fast as I could asking what was the problem and what have I done, since my account just run an anime forum without ANY copyrighted content, NO download links at all. Just to discuss about. It's a very popular forum here... And I didn't change many things since I signed with iFastHosting, neither hosted anything else... But they blocked me.
    They refused to say WHAT I DID. They just asked for a copy via fax of my ID, any document that says where I live, a copy of my credit card bill etc...

Before send all this, I asked the reason to block my account many times, I tried all to get my files, but they just refused to send me any backup, refused to tell what was wrong, refused to do anything, just say I must send my personal documents to them for no reason. By the way, they take too long to respond tickets...
    Today I just gave up and sent what they asked for (again, for no reason...). I finally, after 6 days, got my SQL and files backup and now moving the content...

So, this is what I have to say about Infinitie. Horrible company.. Very bad support.. And they dont know what they do.
    Block an "old" customer and refuse to say why? If this is ok....... I really dont like.

Sorry the bad english, I hope you can understand what I said.

Thanks for reading.

Wow. They did not even give you a chance to explain yourself? Sorry to hear about that.
    Website Design and Marketing in France
    www.SagaNET.fr

All they said about the suspension was:

Your account was suspended for violations of Infinitie Policy, specifically section 2 of our User Agreement. Regrettably, we are unable to provide details on the reasons for taking this action on your account due to the proprietary nature.

Please understand Paulo, as much as you may not feel that we are here for you, we are on your side regarding this matter however we do have policies and procedures that must be taken in order to restore access, my records show once the above has been completed your account will qualify for reinstatement.

If you consider them to be trustworthy, then send them the details they request, get your backup and get the hell outta there.

Its pretty disgraceful that they won't even tell you why they've suspended you...

Its what I done.
    Sent the fax today, got my backups and <<<left>>> them now...
    Last edited by SoftWareRevue; 02-06-2008 at 11:06 PM. Reason: language