Make Your Own Gamerpic for Xbox Live Marketplace?

hey everyone. i know there are a few 360 gamers here and i wanted to gauge some interest in this type of thing to see if there are gamers out there who'd like to design their own gamerpic and have it in the Marketplace.

i currently have my own community content up and i was hoping to utilize that as an avenue to help the community out even more. you can check out what i've personally designed below.

http://www.unscripted360.com/2008/02...icture-pack-2/

Quote Originally Posted by kendistyles View Post
    hey everyone. i know there are a few 360 gamers here and i wanted to gauge some interest in this type of thing to see if there are gamers out there who'd like to design their own gamerpic and have it in the Marketplace.

i currently have my own community content up and i was hoping to utilize that as an avenue to help the community out even more. you can check out what i've personally designed below.

http://www.unscripted360.com/2008/02...icture-pack-2/
    interesting designs...

ive always been curious how we get content on the marketplace of the xbox360 as I too am a designer. I am also a games developer and currently thinking about learning the XNA way of things to produce things for the 360 however Im curious how we go about getting content on the 360 marketplace.

nice work though with those images.

but wouldnt you be getting the revenue from this?

I was just curious how you get content on the xbox marketplace.

I met a contact in london yesterday so perhaps I should put the email address to good use to find more info about this

yeah go for it dude. in my case i was approached by a publisher and simply said yes lol.

and the packs would be free so i'm not sure what revenue there is?