international webhosts, how do you collect?

For all ther international web hosts out there,

what do you use to collect your fee?

merchant account?
    if merchant account, who did you use? not much out there
    3rd party?

Hello,

We are having contract with a 3rd party company which is in partnership with ( Revecom.com )

Revecom.com provides you with merchant accounts and ability of multi currencies as well.

Compare to the other merchant account providers, in my opinion they are the best. Very loyal and customer service is very reliable. Even they are offering the most reasonable prices around,

- Discount fee: % 3.95 ( Whatever you sell, %3.95 will be subtracted from your account and will go to Revecom's pocket, that means every US$ 100.00 , US$ 3.95 )

- Transaction fee: US$ 1.00 ( for every successful transaction which has been made and captured, you will be charged for US$ 1.00)

- One time setup fee of US$ 49.00 ( No monthly contracts, no monthly fee )

PS: I recommend you to choose wire transfer as the method of payment to you.

We had problems with receiving checks, took us almost one month for each settlement. But with wire transfer only 1-2 days , however they charge you US$ 10.00.

You have the option to set a minimum amount to be in your account before any settlement has been made.

Hope it will be useful for you.

Have a great Day!
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    delivering the divine hosting experience™ | AS53889
    www.micfo.com

CSI Merchant Account
    Authorizenet Gateway
    thebancorp.com bussines account
    ATM and MasterCard to get the money.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

2checkout.com accounts, no problem at all, fast wire transfers, I really like them.
    Founder of TradeHolding.com B2B Network and OneLoveNet.com Singles & Dating
    >> Business Blog
    >> Business Links Directory

Hiya!

Im based in Europe and i use Worldpay.com . They are a bit expensive but there isnt much out there for companies that arent based in the USA