www.raq4less.com

The raq4less.com network is down. Trying contacting support. no one there. email for the support desk is also down.

any one have any ways of contacting this company

i have server in raq4less

jeff moving the servers i think

The servers of raq4less.com are down since 4 hours.

Jeff are moving the servers but he said that the estimated time was of 2 hours and continue down!!!

I think that Jeff musk send a email to all customers and say What Happend and details of migration

yes !!!
    and the server was down in the first time 9 hours ago for 2 hours
    and now it down for 5 hours
    Http.co.il - Web Hosting Solutions

somebody knows if the IP address will be change?

Because the servers are moving to other datacenter...

sure . i think

but jeff said to me that ill get my server in the new datacenter and he will not close the old one for 2-3 days ....

he said me that he will move to the new datacenter in the end of this month

Yes, the Server's are being Moved to the New Colo Space in the Miami Data Vault. Former Colo space was with Wholesalecolo.com.

Servers are being mounted, cabled and wired right now and are being powered up within the next 30-60 minutes.

No IP address changes are taking place. Thanks to Shaun Gregory at Wholesalebandwidth.com

ALL of our customers have been Notified 3 times in the past 2 weeks of the issues facing Raq4less.com after the sudden unannounced closing of Wholesalecolo.com

Please refer to the Following Threads here on WHT for the scoop on Wholesalecolo
    Wholesalecolo does not pay its bills !
    Favorable conversation with new WholesaleColo owners
    Formerly wholesalecolo customers???
    To ex-WholesaleColo customers

Downtime was expected to be "a couple of hours". It is taking longer then expected and total downtime will end up being about 6 Hours.
    Anyone care to guess how long it takes to move 160+ Cobalt Servers?? 25 APC Masterswitch units?? and 9 Cisco switches?? Answer=more then 2 hours even though the datacenter is only a mile or so down the road.

YES, The Electric Power to our Servers was cut for 15-20 minutes this morning at 9:15am immediately after we Notified LayerONE of our intentions to Move and discontinue Negotiations with LayerONE directly for space. I Wonder why that happened?

YES! DOWNTIME IS UNACCEPTABLE! but this was unavoidable.

ALL customers have been Notified 3 times in the past 2 weeks that a Credit of Two Days will be issued on the September 1 billing cycle to compensate for the "Hours of Downtime"

I have apologized to Every customer in advance 3 times in the past 2 weeks and I apologize AGAIN here in Public.

any have news??

The servers will be down 2 days?

Ok, Jeff But I think that is very good that you send a email to all customers to evolution of migration.

I have a server with 100 vsites and I need talk with my customers and say a estimated time of migration.

Originally posted by gabriel
    any have news??

The servers will be down 2 days?
    No, This is False.

2 Days = CREDIT on Every Customers Account.

Ok, Jeff But I think that is very good that you send a email to all customers to evolution of migration.

I have a server with 100 vsites and I need talk with my customers and say a estimated time of migration.
    No Migration

Everything will come up Exactly as it was at 2:35 P.M. this afternoon when the Move started.

Moving Servers means "putting them in the Moving Truck and driving them to the New Datacenter". It DOES NOT mean that our customers will need to move thier content from one server to another. I'm sorry if that wasn't clear.

No IP Address Change Required

thank you jeff for writing here about whats happen

did i get my OS reinstall ?
    Http.co.il - Web Hosting Solutions

Jeff, any news??

What is the estimated time for back online the servers?

this i wanna know 2

i live in israel and now its 04:45 AM (im crazy guy)

Jeff, we need KNOW THE ESTIMATED TIME:

2 hours ago you say:

Servers are being mounted, cabled and wired right now and are being powered up within the next 30-60 minutes.

THE SERVERS CONTINUING DOWN!!!!!

Jeff, any news??

What is the estimated time for back online the servers?
    ALL Servers are Online and Live.

Good luck - glad to hear the move is over & successful. Here's hoping you don't get hung out to dry like that ever again

Brandon

Originally posted by cbtrussell
    Good luck - glad to hear the move is over & successful. Here's hoping you don't get hung out to dry like that ever again

Brandon
    Thank You Brandon