hosting billing and accounting software

Hello,
    I have a hosting company with many clients, using WHMCS As a billing software.
    I need a hosting billing and accounting software that could work locally at my PC, I need this program to track my clients billing and payment, here is the main points which the program must fulfill:
    1- This program should work under windows as exe or MSAccess or at my site as a PHP script (not for my clients).
    2- ability to add all my server and my host plans and any other addon for my clients (eg. domains, scripts, etc..).
    3- the prices of these services are not fixed.
    4- the clients can pay in advance or part and compleate his charge later.
    5- many reports for the hosting plans and the desigen charge.
    6- Quotes, Sales Orders, Purchase Orders
    7- Support Multi-User levels.
    8- Create, edit and manage Customersand customer contacts.
    If any one have seen something like this, or if there is any one who can make it for my, I will be so glad.
    Regards

Try kBilling - http://www.k-billing.com
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

Quote Originally Posted by ebrocke View Post
    Have you tried Modern Bill with Quick Books?
    QuickBooks isn't that well suited for tracking recurring subscription payments.
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

I was incidentally interested in similar setup for my company. I spoke with my new billing provider (www.machsol.com) and they are willing to provide me the solution (paid development) which integrates with my web based front and retrieves info to my local system. I have not yet decided to commit payment since I am new user and still working with the system to understand and integrate with my website and processes.

Dear,
    mooodi...
    WHMCS Is OK, but I can't pay different pricese for the service, I'm only able to use the fixed price for this service, which I'm running from.

Dear,
    dhcart
    Very good selection.

Dear,
    BitByteHost
    If this software will do what I'm looking for, I will pay the reasonable charge.
    Many Regards