Question VolumeDrive Support Response?

Hi All,

I'm considering buying a server or 2 from volumedrive. I need to know how good their support response is?

The lobgest sales can take up to 36 hours to get back to me (min was 20 minutes max was about a day and half) but if they are busy I can live with that as sales is usually not emergency. I'm not going to judge them by sales.

I do however need to find out how long is the average support call take to get answered. I don't mean the automated "your ticket has been logged" or the "we are looking at it" type of response but actual tech guys getting to your problem.

Any feedback from current/previous customers would be appreciated.

Thanks

Why not try sending a test email to their Support Department with sales questions? They probably won't be able to answer the sales questions, but you can see how fast they move the ticket to sales
    Nick Hudson - Prevail Host LLC - http://www.prevail.host/
    Premium Quality cPanel Hosting Services - CloudLinux, LiteSpeed & SSD
    WHMControl - Secure Your Server Logins & Automate Password Changes

I did, but have only been talking to them for a few days, I want someone with at least a few months experience.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTop View Post
    I did, but have only been talking to them for a few days, I want someone with at least a few months experience.

Hmmm, did you try to use the search function already?

Net
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

From my experience Josh&Jeff replied from 7 AM to 4 AM (21 hours out of the 24 hours, because I have never mailed them between 4 AM & 7 AM. Respondse time is between 5 and 15 minutes for me.

Thanks for thet insightfull response Net. I'm glad we had your input on the subject.

vpieax, well that's good to know, if the support is that quick than we'll be in good hands.

Well, I did end in the spamfilter twice, but usual respond time on info[at]volumedrive.com is fast.

They're not the fastest around, but the support they give is very good,
    they're allways willing to help you, so I think this is very important

good luck !!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTop View Post
    Thanks for thet insightfull response Net. I'm glad we had your input on the subject.

vpieax, well that's good to know, if the support is that quick than we'll be in good hands.
    Sarcasm is unattractive.

There are many threads about them so it seemed a good suggestion to me.
    André Allen | E: aallen(a)linovus.ca
    Linovus Holdings Inc
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers & Public Cloud | USA, Canada & UK - 24x7x365 Support

Hi,

I also can say there support is quick, Within 15-30 minute responses.

They always reply quick to me, even if they can't complete the task straight away they let me know they have recieved my email and it never takes too much longer to get any issue or request completed or resolved.