* SPUNKY HOSTING, A Laid Back Approach! 500 GB Bandwidth! RVSiteBuilder and 50% OFF!

HOST YOUR PERSONAL WEBSITES OR BECOME YOUR OWN WEB HOST!

So what exactly is Spunky Hosting?
    Spunky Hosting is a laid back approach to hosting around since early 2006. We are and always have been a financially stable company; this means we wont be going anywhere anytime soon. All of our staff have years of experience in the hosting field.

Here are our paid packages.
    WE HAVE A 99.9% UPTIME WITH ALL PLANS.

You can read an interview conducted by Webhostdirectory, one of the internet's top hosting directories, here.

Our 100% current uptime and can be found here.

So what are people saying about Spunky?!
    (randomly selected reviews)

"A two min response time on a low ticket..I have never had any host that good!

Ya'll even had my account set up before paypal sent me the reciept for my payment!

I used to be a reseller and gave it up the first of the year due to aforementioned issues when signing up with Spunkyhosting.

I will be sending out an email this afternoon to my former clients telling them about the service I have gotten here. Just don't show me up too bad lol.

Thank you very much!

Karen Marburger
    reeker001.com"
    "I've waited to submit a testimonial to you guys, partly because of lack of time but also because I honestly thought this service would be too good to be true. Its month seven for me and I still have yet to find something to complain about. You've surpassed any expectations I've ever had and I sleep well knowing that I've finally found the perfect host for my company. Keep up the excellent work and I hope you'll soon offer VPS!

Terry Corpstar, Corpstar Productions LLC of Milwaukee, Wisconsin"
    "I have been with them for well over a year now without any problems. They have always replied quickly to support tickets if I have ever needed to ask a question.

Highly recommended!

Heather Wright"
    www.linkinparkmania.uni.cc
    "Mike, I'm emailing you today to submit my testimonial. You've done an incredible job developing the Spunky Hosting brand and although I have only been with you for about 90 days now I really have enjoyed my stay. Since this was my first website, I had a lot of questions about how to make a website. I'll never forget hearing your friendly response (yet I know you were laughing deep down!) when I asked you why my images didnt work...how was I supposed to know that I needed to upload them! :-P

Well I think that I've said all there is to say!

Beth Newingham
    bethsgreetingcards.com"
    WHAT ELSE ARE WHT MEMBERS SAYING?
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ky#post4927228
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...18&postcount=1
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...36&postcount=1

Spunky Hosting was selected to be the official host of The Majic Webgroup.

We are also featured in the upcoming Hilltopper Winter Program as a quality host.

ENOUGH ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT! Just show me your plans!

The "Gaelic Storm" Plan
    Space: 15 GB
    Bandwidth: 200 GB
    MySQL: Unlimited
    Subdomains: Unlimited
    Host Unlimited Sites
    Cpanel, Fantastico and WHM
    RV SiteBuilder now included!
    Monthly: $14.99 USD

ORDER NOW!

The "Hurricane" Plan
    Space: 35GB
    Bandwidth: 500 GB
    MySQL: Unlimited
    Subdomains: Unlimited
    Host Unlimited Sites
    Cpanel, Fantastico and WHM
    RV SiteBuilder now included!
    Monthly: $ 26.99 USD

ORDER NOW!

To view these plans in detail, visit SpunkyHosting.com!

What kind of support do you provide your paid users?
    -Helpdesk (monitored 24/7/365 by Spunky Staff!)
    -Live Chat
    -Email
    -Custom Flash tutorials

*All reseller accounts are setup during regular sales business hours. Our sales dept is open from 8am CST until 11pm CST.
    Last edited by MikeWalczak; 03-17-2008 at 08:38 PM.