Making use of extra IP's and multiple Nameservers

With my server i received 4 IP's and i'm just wondering how i can make use of them properly by having different custom Nameservers associated with each one or if this is possible.

The server is CentOS 5 with WHM/cPanel installed. The way i want to configure things is like this.

cPanel Account 1
    IP: 123.123.123.123
    Nameserver: ns1.somedomain.com ns2.somedomain.com

----

cPanel Account 2
    IP: 123.123.123.456
    Nameserver: ns1.anotherdomain.com ns2.anotherdomain.com

And so on using the 4 IP's available. This way domains added to cPanel Account 1 won't really look like they are associated with cPanel Account 2 because they have different IP's and Nameservers.

Is there a way to do this, if so how would i go about it?

Thanks in advance.

Eh...its possible, but I am not sure who will think the sites are not associated with each other just cause they have different IPs because i bet all 4 IPs are consecutive and thats enough to figure out the sites are associated with each other.

But to answer your question, just register ns1.somed.com and ns2.somed.com with your registrar with 123.123.123.123 and also register ns1.anotd.com ns2.anotd.com with 123.123.123.456. Then while assigning the name servers, use ns1 and ns2 somed.com with the domain you are going to put in cp acct 1 and ns1 and ns2 anotd.com with the cp acct 2 domain name.

You can add dedicated IPs for both domains in cpanel white creating the accounts with those domains.

Before you do all this, just make sure you add all 4 of these IP to the IP POOL via WHM if it isin't done so already.
    Email: info ///at/// honelive.com

Quote Originally Posted by Anantha View Post
    Eh...its possible, but I am not sure who will think the sites are not associated with each other just cause they have different IPs because i bet all 4 IPs are consecutive and thats enough to figure out the sites are associated with each other.
    Maybe i should of said, give them their own unique identity... Meaning a whois on mybusiness.com will have it's own nameservers and business details, but a whois on personalsite.com will have it's own nameservers and personal details.

It's not that i'm concerned with the two being associated, but it does look far more professional done seperately.

Thanks for you info, i'll give it a shot now

Ah ok...I guess you can do that, if thats what you want, ut either way it should work.
    Email: info ///at/// honelive.com