Building a Dual p3 1u

Ok i was able to get two 1Ghz p3 processors and two 1gigabye pc133 ram chips from a friend for a really good price.

So i need a 1u barebones system to put it all into...i found a few sites that have some stuff but its a bit pricey.

Im looking for a 1u barebones with raid 0,1 support and the board must also support upto 4gigabytes of ram.

The Tyan 2518GNR board supports this..anyone know where i can get it cheap and in a barebones config??

Since ive never built a 1u server before does the case come with fans? or do i purchase those separately? where can i get low-profile cpu fans?

Thanks in advance!

You might want a 2U or bigger for a dual system as a 1U might have some heating problems.
    [SIZE=1]Main Rig: Leadtek nForce2 Ultra Delux | [email protected] | 512MB Corsair XMS3200 | GeForce Ti4200 [email protected]/610 | 2*120GB WD SE HD
    Shuttle Rig: Shuttle SN41G2B Black | [email protected] | 512MB Samsung PC2700 | ATi Radeon 8500 64MB | 120GB Seagate Barracuda V HD
    Total Gamer Network Network Founder

Beautiful suburb of Chicago
    Try talking to Sunny at They do VAR for components and chassis, and he'll be able to advise you on the motherboard/heatsink/chassis issues that you're having.

George Vuckovic - CEO & President, Tilted Planet, Ltd.
    Dedicated Servers, Dedicated Service, Definitely Tilted.
    Celebrating 16 years of top-notch hosting and innovation!
    Visit our 13 year old, obviously ancient site at TILTED.COM