Question Northeastern US VPS options?

What VPS options are available in northeastern US?

I just moved off SolarVPS in January because they had random but often high-latency glitches all the time (over a period of many months during which I gave them support tickets about it that never really got resolved).

My current host is NY NOC, but their uptime is getting extremely ridiculous. January was a joke, and my VPS has been rebooted (yes, rebooted-- uptime was reset) on me at least 3 times already this month, with at least 2 of the times including significant downtime. After that day-long downtime in January, they promised to send out an email when it was resolved with an explanation and info on how to act on the SLA-- never heard a thing, and they aren't answering my emails inquiring! They even billed me twice for February (PayPal subscription + manual).

So any ideas for a replacement? I already have a VPS in Texas and the UK that are working good for my central US and Europe customers, but I need something on the east coast too. I'm willing to consider low-budget dedicated servers too.

Thanks,

Luke

I just moved off SolarVPS in January because they had random but often high-latency glitches all the time (over a period of many months during which I gave them support tickets about it that never really got resolved).
    You were on our IRC VPS network. IRC processes attract DDOS attacks and there were a few of them in November, December and January. This is perfectly normal and the DDOS protection kept your server from going completely offline during these attacks. All of these attacks were thwarted quickly as well.

Good luck in your search!

Quote Originally Posted by SolarVPS View Post
    You were on our IRC VPS network. IRC processes attract DDOS attacks and there were a few of them in November, December and January. This is perfectly normal and the DDOS protection kept your server from going completely offline during these attacks. All of these attacks were thwarted quickly as well.
    Perhaps next time you should mention that in the support tickets. I did/do not need IRC access, so moving my VPS to another network might have been a reasonable solution if it would solve the problems.

Yes, it most likely would have been. PM me your ticket ids and I will be happy to audit this for you. Sorry didn't mean to hijack your thread, just wanted to make sure your statement was clarified.

Thanks.

IRC is a sh*t magnet.
    VPSVille.com
    Toronto, London, Dallas, Los Angeles
    Quality VPS hosting on Premium bandwidth

Quote Originally Posted by SolarVPS View Post
    Yes, it most likely would have been. PM me your ticket ids and I will be happy to audit this for you.
    I can't see any obvious way to PM with this forum, so hopefully it's not a problem that I post these here: QZP-657945 RHE-511966 LOR-887161 VZT-921273 FBF-114260 JQX-799186 EZG-624627

bump... no ideas?