Thread: adsense

adsense

k this might be off topic but i didn't know where to post this question.
    since adsense in their program policy states that publishers can't encourage clicks on their site. what actions are im suppose to take if one of my members makes a topic/posts such as (click on the ads and help the forum). am i suppose to delete it/censor it?

yes i tried adsense support. after 2.5 months there's still no reply.

I wuold recommend deleting the post. Anyone could easily narc on you, and Google would take action by terminating your account.

This has happend to me, and it costed our Floyd site over $300.00. So you don't want that to happen
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / Automated Lead Funnel Service

Happened to me as well lost $650.00 in ads.

I don't run a forum, but delete those posts, or find a clever way to hint at clicking on the ads without actually saying "click on the ads, they help the forum". I have an adsense account, so yea. They can't stop you from having people clicking on it, just do it smartly and not on the internet.

thanks for your replies. seems i'll edit their posts and remove such contents then.

I'm with a different problem. Someone is clicking zillions of ads a day. Google is not paying these clicks but I'm afraid Google may take some measure against me. Any suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by dotHostel View Post
    I'm with a different problem. Someone is clicking zillions of ads a day. Google is not paying these clicks but I'm afraid Google may take some measure against me. Any suggestion?
    I don't think Google will take anything against you, because of something you don't have any control whatsoever.
    Closed for winter...

I read horrible stories about terminated account by google.
    Some visitors intentionally click google ads for many times.

Definitely remove the posts asap. It could even be a competitor trying to screw you over. Adsense is pretty strict about this

Yes, before google notice it, just remove it immediately.

I believe the invalid clicks dont make any difference, since they automatically voided by google's algo, Since they are from same IP. what makes difference is if your personal google account's cookies are on that system from where clicks are initiated, it could harm you for sure.