View Poll Results: Are you sick and tired of all the hoopla over the US election?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it's too much

12 33.33%
  • I don't really care either way

10 27.78%
  • No way, we are the greatest country and if you don't like it then tough!

14 38.89%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by hekwu View Post
    It does not matter if the entire world does not like us.

We only need to have the ones who matter to like us. We have done that.

The countries that don't like us (but slightly matter), we marginalize them and move on about our business.

Countries that don't matter, we toss them a carrot here and there and move on about our business. If they like us great, if not great.

Before I remember it was not the war, but the way Bill Clinton was acting in the white house and people said that the world had no respect for the US.

Honestly, who cares? If the other countries don't act right we will send our marines to take them over. If that does not work, we have some old missiles in the back that can take care of things.
    and thats what lead for more wars .. more ppl dead from both sides ..
    No one wins a war .. thats the main point so why start a new one ?
    thats realy my point of view

back to topic .. i dont watch TV

I can't even find out if it's going to rain tomorrow because of all the political coverage. I just wished it was over, so whoever it is can get into office and do nothing they said they would, so we can gripe about them and elect someone new.
    - WireSix - Dedicated Servers, Custom Configurations, Colocation - Celebrating 5 years!

It does not matter if the entire world does not like us.

We only need to have the ones who matter to like us. We have done that.

The countries that don't like us (but slightly matter), we marginalize them and move on about our business.

Countries that don't matter, we toss them a carrot here and there and move on about our business. If they like us great, if not great.

Before I remember it was not the war, but the way Bill Clinton was acting in the white house and people said that the world had no respect for the US.

Honestly, who cares? If the other countries don't act right we will send our marines to take them over. If that does not work, we have some old missiles in the back that can take care of things.
    I really hate Americans like you, you are exactly the reason why the US is one of the most hated countries in the world.

Your country tries to spread the theory of democracy and freedom of speech yet you decide that sending a military force into a country because they disagree with you is the best way to solve it?... Bit hypocritical don't you think? Sounds more like a dictatorship that a democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by WireSix-Matt View Post
    I can't even find out if it's going to rain tomorrow because of all the political coverage.
    www.weather.com
    www.weather.gov
    www.wunderground.com

There ya go!

I meant by watching the evening news...but thanks for the help.
    - WireSix - Dedicated Servers, Custom Configurations, Colocation - Celebrating 5 years!

Yeah, it's always Bill Clinton's fault. Without re-writing history, in fact, U.S. stature around the world has fallen due to our insane foreign policy under Bush. Back in 1998, the rest of the world's respect for us started falling not because our President had an affair, but because we dropped all other business to focus exclusively on impeaching him over that incredibly trivial matter -- despite barely 25% public support for impeachment, our political and journalistic classes made it their sole focus. Sorry, Republicans, this one drops in your laps all the way.
    Eric J. Bowman, principal
    Bison Systems Corporation coming soon: a new sig!
    I'm just a poor, unfrozen caveman Webmaster. Your new 'standards' frighten, and confuse me...

I'm in the UK and I absolutely love watching about the US Presidential Campaign. I always stay up until the early hours to watch the results come in. In fact I kind of care more about the US elections than the UK elections. Not because I particually care about America but because the atmosphere is really great.

I watch the news channels here that give more coverage to international news rather than the silly national stories about cats stuck up trees (not literally).

Yes I am.
    Wake up for work in the morning (in Scotland) turn on breakfast news and its all about it!

Liam

I'll tell you what it is. The good ole USA is like Britney Spears. The entire world tunes in to see what dumb stuff we'll do next.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12