Setting up a VPN server on a Windows (Web Edition) box

Hi,

I have a dedicated server running windows web edition. What is the easiest way to set up a VPN server on this machine so that I can log in to it from my home connection and route all my traffic through my server.

I've found a few guides for setting this up on linux boxes, but not with windows.

Thanks

Why do you want to route all your traffic through the server exactly? With Windows you can just Remote Desktop to the server if you're wanting to use it as a workstation, not too sure whether RRAS (VPN Server software bundled with some versions of 2k3 Server) comes with Web edition or not, don't think it does to be honest. Other than that get hold of some software like open vpn.
    Visit Symsys Ltd for all your computer needs, from programming to Linux Server Support.

In New Zealand and need some on site help with your I.T. infrastructure or need design services and you're located somewhere else in the world? Visit Symsys Ltd for a better service.

Not sure what's the easiest way but you can use OpenVPN(www.openvpn.net)
    Server Surgeon George
    http://www.serversurgeon.com
    Linux, BSD and Windows Administration Services
    Toll Free US 877-378-7436 International +1-213-291-9191

Because I currently live in China and want to access various things that are blocked and not all the apps I use provide for entering proxy information.

If someone has a method for routing traffic from only certain applications through a VPN then even better. I'm happy to use the local connection for 95% of things.

I'd rather not use remote desktop, I want a single desktop environment.

I came across openvpn, but it seems a bit complex and I've not found a simple tutorial.
    Thanks