My Host Gator Review

Hi

I researched hosts for well over a month at WHT and other boards with reviews of Hosts . I have PM'd peeps who have HG and many other hosts to get some feedback after reading all the horror stories of different hosts

Well so far it's positive ( 3 weeks give or take ) and very happy i went with HG.

Chat was a breeze and came up pretty fast (Maybe waited 3 minutes for my session to start ) Ben F was great ( My Chat guy )

Ticket system works even tho there were minor hic-ups which were taken care of in a timely manner in my view.Not with ticket system itself but my email address was wrong and you need the correct email to view tickets.So the ticket system works but you must have the correct email you signed up with not a alias even tho it has the same IP.

HG also set up my add on domains even tho i knew how to do that ..but hey Thanks anyway

Customer service is a plus..Everyone is very nice and willing to help .The Peer support forum is nice to have also and they have HG staff there checking in on the support thread that have tickets which is another plus.

I have another BIG problem which isn't really HG's fault and sent them a ticket hoping they can help me or else I'm dead in the water with my board. If they can bail me out with this i would be very grateful .

I'm off to post this post on WHT and other sites as I'm a pleased customer

Thanks HostGator ..So far it's been a pleasure

BlueTears

( MsCrocodile at HG forums )
    Last edited by BlueTears; 02-05-2008 at 11:59 AM.
    VNS Support : I assure you that this company will not tolerate people. Virtuoso

Yippieeeee HG comes thru with my BIG problem with my site !!! It wasn't even their fault ( I messed up )and they fix it for me right away.

Here's my reply to Jeremy M who helped me and you can see how happy i am LOL

MsC

Hi Jeremy M

I love you !!

Thanks so very very much !!!

Your the best .

You know i posted on just about everyboard about this including phpbb forum and you were the only one who could fix this for me.
    You need a raise and need to be promoted to Level 2 !! I'm off to rate you on the ticket system !

Have a Great Day

BlueTears (MsCrocodile at HG forum )

Good job HostGator, thanks for the review BlueTears.
    - WireSix - Dedicated Servers, Custom Configurations, Colocation - Celebrating 5 years!

Cool, come back in a couple of months to update us ok?

Thanks.
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 02-05-2008 at 08:31 PM.

I love to hear the stories of satisfied customers, even when they are from a competitor's client. Clearly, the OP did his research and found a good solution. If everyone seeking a new host would go do this, there would be a lot more satisfied customers in this industry, which would be good for every legitimate host. Best to Hostgator and BlueTears!
    ██ UBERHOST
    NEXT GENERATION HOSTING
    Managed dedicated & shared hosting

Hi all

I will update in a few months or whenever i have a problem and will post how HG handle it.

Happy Customer

Bluetears ( MsCrocodile at HG forums )

I agree with you uberhostNET. This would really cut down on the unnecessary upsets that people seem to have resulting from not figuring out what their exact needs are in a host. e.g. people getting a shared plan when if they did their homework they really needed a VPS or Dedicated solution.

I'm glad to here HG is doing well for you BlueTears. Best of luck to you.
    Review Hell - Brutally Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Helpful Web Hosting Advice
    Web Hosting Guide - Easy to Understand For Newbies

You know i posted on just about everyboard about this including phpbb forum and you were the only one who could fix this for me.
    Perhaps you can share the solution/root of the issue at phpbb's forums. It could end up saving someone a headache sometime.